Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #16
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Reminder: As an InsideHoops member, you are a legend

My presence raises the level of this forum.

You're welcome.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:39 AM   #17
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
My presence raises the level of this forum.

You're welcome.

You a dope e-ga. No doubt. LOL maker, def. I hate that our honeymoon had to end early... you broke my heart, you know?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:52 AM   #18
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Somebody is trying to raise morale back up with cheap slogans
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff, you sure know how to drag me back to this site. Whenever I try to get away, you remind me of how much of an internet God I am. Thank you and fuck you.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #20
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I'm such a legend, then where is my giant statue?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #21
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
If I'm such a legend, then where is my giant statue?

Your current statue are those GREEN BARS OF TRIUMPH below your username
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #22
rivas
I airball my layups

rivas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
You're someone that other people tell stories about.

rivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #23
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
that's right, he ripped off marlo stanfield or something. how did he spell his name? I want to dig up an old thread of his where he was posting about his van or something. He didn't spell it like the NBA player (Radja) I don't think... was it all one word? F*ck the searchy thing on ISH sucks

I am pretty sure it is dinoradja. Thread found here:

he sucks
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: