Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Brandon Browner is a freak CFL swag.
yeah I saw that, that is why he is so underrated, he got injured with the Broncos and played CFL for a few years and came back...

at 6'4" he is the tallest CB in the NFL...he is a freak

on the other side, Sherman is 6'3"

no one is passing on Seattle this year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #62
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
Bailey and Porter isn't even close. Porter is ****ing garbage. Any other duo would be better than the Broncos duo.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #63
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Bailey is a legit shut down guy still, very few of those around in the league.

Yes Porter isn't anywhere near that level and did get burned last game, but as a whole Bailey + any average corner will most likely be a top 5 combo in the league because Bailey is still that good.

I wonder where Houstons corner duo ranks. I should know more about their other corners because that's a team in my division, but all I know is Joseph is a bad man.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #64
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Porter is garbage theres a Saints fan on here who says hes horrible even though he had all those clutch picks for them and he was only signed for 1 yr 4 mil I think.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #65
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Porter is tied for 3rd in pass deflections and has a game winning pick-6

but I know, I know...stats mean nothing right?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #66
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I wonder where Houstons corner duo ranks. I should know more about their other corners because that's a team in my division, but all I know is Joseph is a bad man.
it's just Joesph there

I wanted to add Arizona too, but it's just Patrick Paterson
Old 09-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #67
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Bailey is a legit shut down guy still, very few of those around in the league.

Yes Porter isn't anywhere near that level and did get burned last game, but as a whole Bailey + any average corner will most likely be a top 5 combo in the league because Bailey is still that good.

The thing is, Porter isn't good, at all. Saints fans have been saying this for quite a while now. Ever since the Superbowl run he's been garbage and last night showed it. The Steelers gave will probably be his best game for the season because he'll resort to the typical below average corner he is. I can't even count how many times he got burned yesterday, it was comical to watch. I'd take Houston's duo pretty easily over the Broncos.

Johnathan Joseph > Champ Bailey and hell Kareem Jackson > Tracy Porter

Better cover corners and better tacklers as well.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Porter is tied for 3rd in pass deflections and has a game winning pick-6

but I know, I know...stats mean nothing right?

Watch a game for once, seriously.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #69
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
I am NFL 24/7...It's def you that needs to start watching more
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #70
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Tiddy knows football as well as almost anyone in this forum.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #71
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I am NFL 24/7...It's def you that needs to start watching more

And yet you didn't watch the Broncos Texans game? Dude got freaking benched because he sucked so bad.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #72
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Where is Tillman and Jennings on this list?

Chicago has only allowed two passing TDs this year and has had about 5 takeaways from their corners.

And I have read that QBs throwing Jennings way are at a Resting of 4.9. Those are Revised type numbers. And he does lead the league in INTs so obviously he knows what to do when the ball is thrown his way. He also had the deflection for an INT against Indy and the deflection to Wright for his TD return against STL.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #73
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Where is Tillman and Jennings on this list?

Chicago has only allowed two passing TDs this year and has had about 5 takeaways from their corners.

And I have read that QBs throwing Jennings way are at a Resting of 4.9. Those are Revised type numbers. And he does lead the league in INTs so obviously he knows what to do when the ball is thrown his way. He also had the deflection for an INT against Indy and the deflection to Wright for his TD return against STL.
Yeah they are doing great right now you're right they should probably get mention, I know they gave Sam his first bad game but it looked like maybe that had more to do with the pass rush and Sam being on his ass the entire game.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #74
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chicago duo should get mention but Dallas duo 2nd best in the NFL with a rookie CB at that. Hilarious.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #75
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Chicago duo should get mention but Dallas duo 2nd best in the NFL with a rookie CB at that. Hilarious.
Claiborne has been playing as hyped (ask carbine if you don't believe me) and Dallas currently has the #1 pass D in the NFL...actually Dallas currently has the #1 defense overall.

did you see how many catches Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams had Sunday?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: