Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2012 OTC Wrestling Draft - Signup Thread

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7618462 link to draft thread

Hoping to pull 12 players. I think we'll keep it exclusive to wrestlers in the WWF/E. My knowledge of other leagues is extremely limited. That means when you draft the person you are drafting them solely based off of their WWF/E stuff.

I hope to potentially add a competition. Let's say we draft 6 wrestlers each. You need to form 1 tag team (can change each matchup) and you face off against the other teams in a random bracket or pool play. I'll think more of how to make that work but until then feel free to sign up.

Player List:
1. Maniak
2. Knicks101
3. Brujesino
4. BuffaloBill
5. Skywalker
6. TheSilentKiller
7. Lebron23
8. AK47DR91
9. Loneshot
10. QuebecBaller
11. Kaiteng
12. PullupJay
13. Charlie Sheen
14. Jackass18
15. EricGordon23
16. iamgine

Last edited by Maniak : 07-29-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012 OTC Wrestling Draft - Signup Thread

Inb4 John Cena with the first pick!
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you include TNA I'm in. WWE is too limited, unless you mean all time WWE.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here's how I think we could do the matchups.

Lets say we get 12 people. Randomize a list, making a bracket where the sides are pitted against one another and a judge committee votes on who they think would win.

Picks are submitted to me. If we were to draft 6 wrestlers you'd have to make 1 tag team per night, then submit your other 4 wrestlers in order. They'd face off in their order.

I hope that makes sense.

Face/heel/chemistry would be a factor with your tag teams, it's not just purely from a talent standpoint.

Also, when you pick a wrestler, pick the vague time frame you're picking them from. The difference from drafting the Ringmaster and Face Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Last edited by Maniak : 07-28-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #5
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
If you include TNA I'm in. WWE is too limited, unless you mean all time WWE.
Of course I mean all time WWF/E. Should have made that more clear, I guess.

I guess TNA could still be included.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm down.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #8
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in. idk too much about TNA though
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

k im in

you should make tag teams draftable with one pick
Old 07-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #10
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
k im in

you should make tag teams draftable with one pick
I don't know. That's really subjective. What is a tag team? Who isn't?

Just being able to form your own seems fine. There has been so many combos over the years, anyways.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This sounds tight, so I am fvcking in.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Count me in
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #13
AK47DR91

Am I in? Yes!
Will I have the best team? Yes!
Will I win? Yes!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 07-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #14
Maniak

please chime in on the format i suggested.

thanks to all who have signed up so far.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #15
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I don't know. That's really subjective. What is a tag team? Who isn't?

Just being able to form your own seems fine. There has been so many combos over the years, anyways.

I was just thinking of a team like the hardy boyz, using a pick on Matt Hardy is kinda lame.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: