Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #31
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 OTC Wrestling Draft - Signup Thread

Just to be clear, do you mean ANYONE WHO WAS UNDER WWE/F CONTRACT? I want to make sure so I can pick great ones who wrestled there for very short times.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #32
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Can we pick Sting?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #33
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Can we pick Sting?
Obviously no. Sting has never wrestled for Vince McMahon's company for whatever reasons.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #34
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Obviously no. Sting has never wrestled for Vince McMahon's company for whatever reasons.
Dang, I Wanted Sting and Undertaker on my team. Guess have to settle with Billy Gunn.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #35
AK47DR91

Honestly, I see nothing wrong picking wrestlers from the WrestleMania Era to present. This includes WCW(NWA-WCW), ECW and TNA wrestlers.

I think anything from the Territory Era and before is way out of the mainstream. So no NWA(pre-WCW affiliation) or AWA stuff.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #36
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Honestly, I see nothing wrong picking wrestlers from the WrestleMania Era to present. This includes WCW(NWA-WCW), ECW and TNA wrestlers.

I think anything from the Territory Era and before is way out of the mainstream. So no NWA(pre-WCW affiliation) or AWA stuff.
Sticking with WWF/E, and maybe WWWF, is fine by me. It is wide enough to enjoy for me anyway.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #37
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91

I watched plenty of wCw, TNA, and WWE, but i've found that a lot of WWE viewers have no clue about what happen in wCw/ECW or what's TNA's history (let alone their present).

WWF/E alone has a lot of history filled with good enough characters to choose from.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #38
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Dang, I Wanted Sting and Undertaker on my team. Guess have to settle with Billy Gunn.

I believe everyone participating this also wanted that. It is still THE dream match that now very unlikely to happen.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #39
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I believe everyone participating this also wanted that. It is still THE dream match that now very unlikely to happen.

Oddly enough, i never want it too. I respect Sting more for never having been in WWE. They have a bad habit of making outside promotion legends look a lot less legendary. DDP is a legend yet you'd never know it from his short WWE run.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:11 AM   #40
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
I watched plenty of wCw, TNA, and WWE, but i've found that a lot of WWE viewers have no clue about what happen in wCw/ECW or what's TNA's history (let alone their present).

WWF/E alone has a lot of history filled with good enough characters to choose from.
I'll admit, I know nothing about TNA's core wrestlers like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe. I was already losing a lot of interest as a wrestling fan by the time TNA become a house-hold name.

I've seen enough ECW and WCW as a kid, and read enough about it to know.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #41
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Oddly enough, i never want it too. I respect Sting more for never having been in WWE. They have a bad habit of making outside promotion legends look a lot less legendary. DDP is a legend yet you'd never know it from his short WWE run.
DDP was past him prime when he joined in late 2001 for the Invasion angle.

DDP primed out from 97-99.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #42
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

might up the player list to 16?

kizzle do you want in?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
might up the player list to 16?

kizzle do you want in?
No thank you sir.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #44
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So enoughsaid can act as a judge for all match-ups. That'll actually be really useful.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #45
AK47DR91

Quote:
DDP was past him prime when he joined in late 2001 for the Invasion angle.

DDP primed out from 97-99.
He was also dealing with injuries from what I read.

Goldberg, Benoit and Booker T were the only former WCW World champs got main event status. Booker T was more of an upper mid-card/low-card main eventer in the WWE.

They did push a lot of former WCW/ECW mid-carders though. Austin, Rey, RVD, Jericho, Guerrero, etc.

But yeah, they don't have a good tract record of giving former world chapms from other promotions the proper run.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: