Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Aerosmith just rocked my face off

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Kiss is coming to Dallas here in a few months. I'd like to go but the opener is Motley Crue and I have never been able to get into them.

Maybe I'd be surprised and like them like I did with Cheap Trick last night but I doubt it. At least Cheap Trick had a couple of songs I already moderately enjoy. I can't name one for MC.

Who the **** would want to see Kiss? Neil Young and Crazy Horse are touring in the fall and are playing at the Hollywood Bowl in october. NOW THAT IS WORTH SEEING.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kiss is coming to Dallas here in a few months. I'd like to go but the opener is Motley Crue and I have never been able to get into them.

Maybe I'd be surprised and like them like I did with Cheap Trick last night but I doubt it. At least Cheap Trick had a couple of songs I already moderately enjoy. I can't name one for MC.

Dude, you saw Cheap Trick last night and your headline is about Aerosmith?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I love Motley Crue. Saw them last year, and they were awesome still. Tommy Lee drumming upside down on a slow moving roller coaster loop is worth the admission alone. Besides, who doesn't see a band because of the opener? If you truly hate the opener, show up late. Though, I'm guessing the main issue for going is that it costs more since both are big money draws.

I tried for a couple years of trying to convince Tommy Thayer to bring Kiss to my college for short show just for the students, because Thayer is on our school's board of trustees. He was afraid that the community would get word and it would become too big, plus it would be tough to convince the rest of the band to do it for free.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #19
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Nobody likes Angel? That's the song I think of when I think of Aerosmith.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Nobody likes Angel? That's the song I think of when I think of Aerosmith.

Walk This Way for me. Followed by Dude (Looks like a lady) and Shup Up & Dance.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Dude, you saw Cheap Trick last night and your headline is about Aerosmith?

Sorry but IMO Aerosmith smokes Cheap Trick in every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Who the **** would want to see Kiss? Neil Young and Crazy Horse are touring in the fall and are playing at the Hollywood Bowl in october. NOW THAT IS WORTH SEEING.

I want to see the spectacle of it all.

I have already seen Neil Young and Crazy Horse in the early 2000's. They were excellent.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sorry but IMO Aerosmith smokes Cheap Trick in every way.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #23
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Out of however many hundred concerts I've been to Aerosmith are one of the 5 or so best sounding live shows. Saw them on my 17th birthday high off my ass and had a great time. Toys in the Attic kicks ass back to front and they play 2 straight hours of hits.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: