Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #166
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 OTC PWN WWE/WWF Wrestling Draft - Official Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I will be drafting for TheSilentKiller for a round or two until he gets back from vacation on Sunday.

I can do the next two picks, but after that I'll need you to step in.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #167
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I can do the next two picks, but after that I'll need you to step in.
gotcha
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:36 PM   #168
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Ryback is the Darko of the draft so far. There is so much talent left.
i do agree. i actually don't know who that is as i haven't watched wrestling in ~ a year i think.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:04 PM   #169
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

iamgine you are up
Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 PM   #170
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the **** Ryback?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #171
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0E5IhiSyq8

He has not faced a regular superstar aside from jack swagger yet but the guy is as strong and very similar to Goldberg.

They'll most likely create a undefeated streak for him. And i see him beating the big names in the future including Brock Lesnar so they can put him over as the next big thing legitimately. I couldn't pass him up. He's that good.
PullupJay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #172
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullupJay

He has not faced a regular superstar aside from jack swagger yet but the guy is as strong and very similar to Goldberg.

They'll most likely create a undefeated streak for him. And i see him beating the big names in the future including Brock Lesnar so they can put him over as the next big thing legitimately. I couldn't pass him up. He's that good.

I think it will be tough to win over a judges mind by talking about things a guy is going to do.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #173
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You don't need to justify the pick, in my opinion. Ryback is a beast and probably the only new face around WWE that makes me want to see his matches (even if their squash matches). If WWE does what i want, he'll have a Goldberg like run against some more popular names.

As far as his use in this draft, just make sure your next pick is someone with enough depth to compensate for the lack of Ryback's depth, and then make them a tag team. You'd have the youth, power, and potential of a monster like Ryback with another character with the history to back up why they'd be successful. Don't forget Ryback was a member of Nexus, a group that really shook up the WWE (even if they botched the rest of the angle) and he was consider their enforcer before he got injured.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #174
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I think it will be tough to win over a judges mind by talking about things a guy is going to do.
Its just my opinion.. and whatever happens,happens.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #175
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Last edited by iamgine : 07-31-2012 at 08:10 PM.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #176
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Hated Goldberg.. and now I hate Ryback.. you showed me a clip of him beating two nothings.. He's very much like Goldberg.

4 Life
Old 07-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #177
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine

WWE/WWF only
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:13 PM   #178
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
WWE/WWF only
Yup.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #179
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Hated Goldberg.. and now I hate Ryback.. you showed me a clip of him beating two nothings.. He's very much like Goldberg.

4 Life
My good sir, your honor, don't you think you are being a tad bit biased?

(Any new awesome Joe Rogan videos?) wink wink
Old 07-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #180
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
My good sir, your honor, don't you think you are being a tad bit biased?

(Any new awesome Joe Rogan videos?) wink wink

Well I did mention in my BTE:JRE that he had some really fantastic interviews this week. Very much worth your time if you have the time to listen.

and.. Extremely biased.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: