Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #1561
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Thanks. How does zen have 11 people?
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #1562
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Thanks. How does zen have 11 people?
Funny you should ask that, I was looking on his team and I didn't see a negro lantern to drop. So I just wrote in his 2 additions.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #1563
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Funny you should ask that, I was looking on his team and I didn't see a negro lantern to drop. So I just wrote in his 2 additions.

This is just like Dr. Dipshit.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #1564
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
This is just like Dr. Dipshit.

That was funny

However, I know that negro lantern should be John Stewart but he wasn't on your front page roster. So either I never updated something or I am way off on who the negro lantern is.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #1565
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in: black bolt
out: skrull

sorry went to visit my parents, checking in from my phone :/
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #1566
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
in: black bolt
out: skrull

sorry went to visit my parents, checking in from my phone :/
In the interest of expediency just give him the hulk or superman because that would be the next picks.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #1567
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That was funny

However, I know that negro lantern should be John Stewart but he wasn't on your front page roster. So either I never updated something or I am way off on who the negro lantern is.

where can we find the updated rosters?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #1568
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
where can we find the updated rosters?
A couple pages back has a php with everyone picked up and dropped (page 99 if you're set up like mine is). Also front page has all playoff teams updated.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #1569
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

found it, thanks. this is also how my current roster looks like after the trades (had one with zen) and fap for the front page

Magic Choingson
Dr. Fate
Captain Marvel
Mon El GL
Captain Comet
Kyle Rayner GL
Martian Manhunter
Supreme
Silver Surfer
Nova
Black Bolt
Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #1570
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
found it, thanks. this is also how my current roster looks like after the trades (had one with zen) and fap for the front page

Magic Choingson
Dr. Fate
Captain Marvel
Mon El GL
Captain Comet
Kyle Rayner GL
Martian Manhunter
Supreme
Silver Surfer
Nova
Black Bolt
Black bolt was taken by JB7, I'm away from home so I couldn't update that. Pick someone else please
Old 11-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #1571
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

Quote:
Black bolt was taken by JB7, I'm away from home so I couldn't update that. Pick someone else please

aight

drop: mon-el
pick: ultron

:)
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #1572
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
aight

drop: mon-el
pick: ultron

:)

Hes taken as well buddy..
Old 11-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #1573
raiderfan19
Shazam!

I just wanna say that superman had become highly undervalue in these drafts. He's an elite speed guy, an elite strength guy, has more feats then anyone in comics, has heat vision that's as hot as a star and is pretty damn smart.

I'm not saying he should be first overall but there is no way he should be a borderline undrafted guy
Old 11-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #1574
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I just wanna say that superman had become highly undervalue in these drafts. He's an elite speed guy, an elite strength guy, has more feats then anyone in comics, has heat vision that's as hot as a star and is pretty damn smart.

I'm not saying he should be first overall but there is no way he should be a borderline undrafted guy
QFT
Old 11-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #1575
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

Quote:
PHP Code:
1.1 TimmyD Adds Prof X Drops Elija Snow
1.2 MagicC Adds Silver Surfer Drops Makkari
1.3 EnoughSaid Adds Despero Drops Mordo
1.4 Jailblazers Adds Zoom Drops Mar Vell
1.5 ZeN Adds Ion Drops Engineer
1.6 Raiderfan Adds CNX Drops Nimrod
-------------------------------
2.1 Raiderfan Adds Sinestro Drops Shade