Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #151
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Poor wolverine and night crawler(yes this is the entire extent of my argument)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #152
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

What the ****?! COME ON ZENN. Well I'm glad it was only Exodus who was a late pic.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #153
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
What the ****?! COME ON ZENN. Well I'm glad it was only Exodus who was a late pic.

Look at that emotion... and here you thought I was spoiling it for you.

No more spoilers from here on out though...

Just thought it was funny that you were all ready to go on the first match up only to be let down... and then ZeN does it again
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #154
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not really gonna argue this one. MM is awesome but a prepped Fate is a little too much for him to win the majority.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #155
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Look at that emotion... and here you thought I was spoiling it for you.

No more spoilers from here on out though...

Just thought it was funny that you were all ready to go on the first match up only to be let down... and then ZeN does it again

Freaking asshole. I'm wondering why he's trumping up so much damn.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #156
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

seems like a fairly straightfoward round, but i want to see arguments!
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #157
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why? Might as well go ahead and judge and move on
Old 07-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #158
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

polaris messing up vulcan. is she on par with magneto? I really don't know. anyone shed some light?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #159
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's just gonna piss off the HULK making him stronger and more rage filled.. which will power Atro's ring.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #160
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey

polaris messing up vulcan. is she on par with magneto? I really don't know. anyone shed some light?
No she's not on par with mags
Old 07-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #161
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

People still like my Hulk + Atrocitus idea huh? It never really did much for me...
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #162
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For the obvious record..my forfeits were disappointing.. I just the trumps dont fail as well..

Wasted ones there.. Not that Dooms is a weak character...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #163
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
People still like my Hulk + Atrocitus idea huh? It never really did much for me...

Oh damn it's the Vapid guy. Dude the people on here love you sooo much ahahahaa.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #164
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I wanna see your foul evaluation of my upcoming trump..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #165
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
It's a solid idea. I'm surprised no ones ever tried it with Phobos and sinestro(or to a lesser extent shade, everyone is afraid of the dark ;)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: