Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #1696
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
So in other words.. ill check in next friday..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 AM   #1697
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last time (or some other time) the people with the bye got to choose the locations for their match-ups. I believe it was Jailblazers that faced me and picked "In front of the sun" pretty much ensuring that I lost most of my match-ups.

I'm thinking about allowing it again, anyone not like this idea?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:08 AM   #1698
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Last time (or some other time) the people with the bye got to choose the locations for their match-ups. I believe it was Jailblazers that faced me and picked "In front of the sun" pretty much ensuring that I lost most of my match-ups.

im down..lol
Old 11-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #1699
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I'm cool with it since I'd get to pick both times
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #1700
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
24 hours granted for rebuttal.
Seems reasonable
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #1701
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Seems reasonable
Sarcasm??? 49.5 hours granted!!!!!!

His final rebuttal if he makes one.. After this we decide. New match-ups tonight. Start thinking of number orders and places.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #1702
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
im down..lol

Quote:
I'm cool with it since I'd get to pick both times

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #1703
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Im actually not in a huge hurry now, this is the point of the whole thing. If enough makes a legit argument I wouldn't even mind waiting for JB to counter and so on and so forth till they are done
Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #1704
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Im actually not in a huge hurry now, this is the point of the whole thing. If enough makes a legit argument I wouldn't even mind waiting for JB to counter and so on and so forth till they are done
I agree..

With that said:

Im pretty sure enough is going to come in tonight and say that he has no time for an argument. That or hell drop a 20 word argument...

But regardless, weve sauntered along to this point and at least it seems that we will reach the finish line.. which is what i was hoping to do.

So that it at least leaves some sort of a good precedent for if in the future Black Joker and Vapid end up making the one that they wanted.. I doubt it tho, time seems to be occupied for most of us. Those freedom days are gone..lol
Old 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #1705
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Shit I don't know enough about my team to make a great argument. But I'll try later on. Going out to eat so I'll try later.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #1706
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Shit I don't know enough about my team to make a great argument. But I'll try later on. Going out to eat so I'll try later.
Vindicated
Old 11-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #1707
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Officially going with Jailblazer for the win..
Old 11-15-2012, 01:25 AM   #1708
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Officially going with Jailblazer for the win..
Seconded.

JB moves on to the next round.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #1709
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Seconded.

JB moves on to the next round.
Locations and Numbers?
Old 11-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #1710
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Locations and Numbers?
Correct.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: