Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #166
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Next match ups!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #167
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

ZeN I personally think that you're going to waste a few trumps here.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #168
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
ZeN I personally think that you're going to waste a few trumps here.
No shit
Old 07-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #169
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
No shit

Old 07-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #170
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
People still like my Hulk + Atrocitus idea huh? It never really did much for me...
dude, i like never see you around here anymore. guessing work keeps ya busy
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #171
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

HeyHey: Polaris Vs. Anti Hero: Hulk Trump Atrocitus
ZeN: Forfeit Vs. EnoughSaid: Exodus
TimmyD: Nova Vs. Loneshot: Talisman (prep)
MagicC: Dr. Fate (prep) Vs. Jailblazers: Martian Manhunter
El Kabong: Wolverine/Night Crawler Vs. Raiderfan: Cyborg Superman
bolded lose.

can be swung on the Talisman one because i know little about her other than she's apparently a formidable magic user, and magic is tricky
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:17 PM   #172
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
seems like a fairly straightfoward round, but i want to see arguments!
None needed..

And.. I win or lose, I'd like to use a character now..lol
Old 07-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #173
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
bolded lose.

can be swung on the Talisman one because i know little about her other than she's apparently a formidable magic user, and magic is tricky
Nova is basically prepared having the whole power of the world mind. Also, he's a pro at combating magic... That and cosmic is all he ever faced...
Old 07-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #174
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
dude, i like never see you around here anymore. guessing work keeps ya busy
Yea work and other stuff... was a groomsmen in two weddings, vegas bachelor party, coachella, then just came back from 8 days in Japan... but I always have to post in these threads lol.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #175
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

finally got teh internet back. i can post arguments at night but i'll barely be able to check this site during daytime :/
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #176
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Poor wolverine and night crawler(yes this is the entire extent of my argument)
You mean poor Cyborg Superman. Here's the plan of attack. Nightcrawler goes onto match.com posing as a sexy supervillan. Before you ask, Hank is a cyborg supervillan, so of course he does online dating. So they agree to meet up at a local restaurant, Cyborg Supes will carry a red rose to identify himself to his date. Now a week before this Wolverine has gotten a job as a waiter. So Cyborg Supes goes to sit down, and see's Nightcrawler in drag. He's thinking "WTF?". Wolverine posing as the waiter walks up to him and snik snik, hacks that metal bastard to pieces.

Then Wolverine wakes up and realizes it was all a death induced hallucination as his body slowly regenerates after Cyborg Supes has beaten him up and killed Nightcrawler.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #177
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dead Space Dude vs Reincarnated Representative of the Gods

I'm curious what space brick Nova is going to bring against a being on the level of Dr. Strange that is also prepared to fight him.

Before Liz (Talisman) even had the powers of Talisman, she was strong enough to to counter an attack by an elder God, Ranaq.

(follow up)http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...light18-20.jpg , http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...light18-21.jpg

So now she wears the Coronet of Enchantment making her able to cast an almost infinite variety of spells as she tap into the mystic energy within Asgard to her advantage.

Here is putting Shaman's bag (a bag containing a void that would most like drive anyone else insane, but doesn't phase her) over her head to access trillions of spells to use, in this case she uses it to find a spell to cure some mutated humans.

(follow up)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._v1_090_15.jpg , http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._v1_090_16.jpg

She also has the ability to absorb magic and the durability to take hits from characters just as (if not stronger) than Nova.

And she isn't strictly a magic user, but her powers will cancel out the magic of others, such as the likes of Loki whose spells didn't work on her.
(one of the scans is broken, here is the aftermath)

This chic so powerful that when the Silver Surfer sent out a message of help regarding someone containing the Serpent's Crown that could harm Earth, Talisman is one of two people to get this message...the other was Dr. Strange.

Remember she's prepped right, that just adds to her advantage of knowing what to expect from Nova, as she has a history of seeing the future:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...light71-03.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...light71-04.jpg
More future seeing: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...light78-07.jpg

You know she enter the astral plane as well right? Here's a feat for you, she goes ten thousand years into the past to find out how she can defeat an opponent by consulting with someone that previously defeated them. Who is to say that a prepped Talisman isn't just waiting in Asgard for Nova to make a move she already knows he'll make that leads to his defeat.
Ex: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...light83-02.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...light83-03.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...light83-04.jpg
- If you want more for this feat, just ask.

Also, she froze the human torch (alt reality version)

So its not our Thor, but its still a Thor, and she destroys him

Do i need to keep going?

Last edited by Loneshot : 07-31-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:35 AM   #178
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe if Talisman wasn't prepped i could see Nova winning, MAYBE. But in essence she's sort of a walking prep. There's not much i can think of that Nova can do that she can't see coming.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #179
EnoughSaid
Wade County

**** you ZeN. Ruining my first experience in this draft.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #180
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
**** you ZeN. Ruining my first experience in this draft.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: