Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #1936
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Movie and Tv Character Draft
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #1937
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll commish it if we can get a group and a consensus on what we want to do
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #1938
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I'll commish it if we can get a group and a consensus on what we want to do
I vote, 1 vote Movie Tv Character Draft, 1 vote for Nation State Draft.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #1939
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Id love either of those
Old 08-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #1940
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Id love either of those
You're the Commish, you decide... if you build it, they will come.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #1941
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was thinking about holding a pro wrestling draft, but don't have the time to set it up and run it. basically, i was thinking that you would draft a stable of wrestlers. u pick any era or gimmick that wrestler has ever had and stick with one (ex: nwo hogan or hulkamania hogan). there could be different types of matches (tag team, royal rumble, etc etc)

if anyone else wants to run with that idea i think there may be plenty of interest.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #1942
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i was thinking about holding a pro wrestling draft, but don't have the time to set it up and run it. basically, i was thinking that you would draft a stable of wrestlers. u pick any era or gimmick that wrestler has ever had and stick with one (ex: nwo hogan or hulkamania hogan). there could be different types of matches (tag team, royal rumble, etc etc)

if anyone else wants to run with that idea i think there may be plenty of interest.

I've been in several wrestling drafts, they start out good but fizzle out. Nobody wants to write up their matches etc... Boogie and I were just talking about this actually.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #1943
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Yeah I kinda guest judged some of the last wrestling thing and it fell apart.

I think one problem(and it's the reason we always finish these comics drafts) is you need someone who's willing to argue even if they lose(with some comment other than that's bs) the other problem is wrestling is so hard to do because there are so many criteria you could judge it on. For example hogan sucked balls in the ring, but he's also the most successful face AND the most successful heel ever. So it just gets to be tough to argue. For instance, Austin was just as hot as his peak as hogan, is probably the best promo ever and was damn good in the ring but to be honest id still probably pick hogan over him in this kind of draft and that just seems strange.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #1944
raiderfan19
Shazam!

If I was going to do a wrestling draft(and I'm not) id say that each team has to draft a team and they must make a card out of their team and it would either be matches vs other matches with the main event being worth 2 points and all the other matches worth 1. And the tie breaker being which card you'd rather see overall
Old 08-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #1945
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
The DBWF Roster

The Rock
Mankind
Goldberg
Batista
Scott Steiner
The Sandman
Shane Douglas
Raven
Justin Credible
Lance Storm
Billy Kidman
Juventud Guerrera
Tajiri
Ahmed Johnson
Buff Bagwell
Ernest "The Cat" Miller
Mike Awesome
Konnan "K-Dawg"

Stacy Keibler
Kelly Kelly

My story line

Fuck Browntown and his anonymous ghost writer! I did my own all by my lonesome!

jk BWM.. I love you
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #1946
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

/me votes for movie / tv character
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: