Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #256
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on characters, but I think this will be a good match up..

Ill settles for interesting..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #257
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't remember do my votes count outside of my own match(I shouldn't be able to judge my own matches, plus it would be embarrassing to spend 3 pages arguing for someone and then vote against myself) but I don't recall if we made me a semi judge. If so we just need a vote for helspont and a tiebreaker on mags/atom
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #258
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I don't remember do my votes count outside of my own match(I shouldn't be able to judge my own matches, plus it would be embarrassing to spend 3 pages arguing for someone and then vote against myself) but I don't recall if we made me a semi judge. If so we just need a vote for helspont and a tiebreaker on mags/atom

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #259
Retro Spidey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Retro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation here

Retro Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #260
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
You have a guy with metal skin and a history of weakness to magnetism going up against magneto. What did you expect????
Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #261
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Helspont
Captain Atom
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #262
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You have a guy with metal skin and a history of weakness to magnetism going up against magneto. What did you expect????

Yeah, a little pissed I lost this one considering this fact. I thought I made a pretty rock solid argument and that Mags should have won.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #263
raiderfan19
Shazam!

I think that one was judged wrong. Magneto simply needs to make the tiniest of holes in atoms skin to win. Yes they are both prepped but magneto is both better at prep and harder to prep for. Magneto could very easily come in invisible and then if it takes atom even a second to find him, he's got a hole in his skin and he's done.

I think a prepped zod vs Thor is closer than that one.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #264
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Anyway, on to the next matchups.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #265
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

metal-skinned guy (which is not really made of metal) also happens to have control on magnetism as well.

anyway it should be all good since i was not able to argue the brb-sentinel match-up due to limited internet access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Helspont
Captain Atom

muchos gracias amigo!
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #266
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can I get a list of the winners of this round
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #267
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Black Bolt
X-Man
Thor
Captain Atom
Lord Helspont
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #268
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm clearly the Rodney Dangerfield of these draft.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #269
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

HeyHey: Juggernaut Trump Selene Vs. Anti Hero: CXN (prep)
ZeN: Lightray Trump Apollo Vs. EnoughSaid: Sinestro
TimmyD: Ikaris Vs. Loneshot: Zoom
MagicC: Ronan Vs. Jailblazers: Kurse
El Kabong: Rogue/Gambit Vs. Raiderfan: Nimrod
Old 08-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #270
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Black Bolt
X-Man
Thor
Captain Atom
Lord Helspont

Thank you, sir.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: