Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #331
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Who dah fukk that n*gga be?
r u serious? hes fkd but he a genius
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #332
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
Why you gotta diss me like that? Yo I thought we wuz boys??
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #333
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
r u serious? hes fkd but he a genius
That be like one them backhandid insults? I take the genius but ain't playin with the Cray.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:36 AM   #334
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Why you gotta diss me like that? Yo I thought we wuz boys??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That be like one them backhandid insults? I take the genius but ain't playin with the Cray.
we straight homie
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #335
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
we straight homie
If that mean I can stop talking like that. Then im down yo.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #336
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
If that mean I can stop talking like that. Then im down yo.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:00 AM   #337
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Regardless of whichever both can go intangible and absorb energies. Not to mention that they can change anything they know the structure of and if it's Jason that includes organic matter of any mass.

Nefaria is energy now right? That's not a good thing to be against FS.

Do you get Ronnie and Jason or Ronnie and The Professor?
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #338
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Do you get Ronnie and Jason or Ronnie and The Professor?

I'm assuming Jason and Ronnie with the ability to switch drivers since that was the last comprehensive version before the overhaul, following Brightest and before the whole Deathstorm shit.

That would allow organic/no mass limit.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:18 AM   #339
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you get Ronnie and the Professor (Martin), then i can't see them beating Count. It takes an entire Avengers team to take him down, and even then they only barely do it.

He's survived a phasing by the Vision, and even denied it.

Durable enough (understatement) for Thor's hammer to do nothing to him

Strength feat (can Firestorm get anything off before he creates a shock wave stronger than anything the Hulk can do?) If Jason is involved, how will he concentrate enough to transmute Count when this is continuously going on?

He has some energy absorption/control powers of his own
Quote:
Nefaria has also discovered that he can control other ionic powered beings. Nefaria also apparently has a great degree of regenerative powers, as he was able to survive apparently being blown to atoms.

And he's quite fast, i do wonder if he could speedblitz Jason before they can transmute him, when looking at this.

Last edited by Loneshot : 08-03-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:21 AM   #340
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

What is the most powerful being Jason has transmuted? I'd find it hard to believe he could do it to just about anyone despite their power level and durability feats
Old 08-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #341
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It would be difficult for CN to attack someone who is intangible though. His strength feats kinda go out the window.

FS doesn't have to transmute Nefaria directly. He can encase him like he did here with Supes:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...an007/fs17.jpg

Or suck the air from a body:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...an007/fs19.jpg
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #342
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

batman vs spiderman vs superman. who wins?
am-i-doin-it-right?
Old 08-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #343
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

MagicC: Kyle Rayner GL Vs. Jailblazers: Mon El GL

wait, mon-el is a GL? i should've drafter him.

anyway, i have a decent argument. first, as GLs, kyle rayner is better and more experienced. 2nd:

Quote:
Green Lantern Corps power rings can be used to emit simulated green kryptonite radiation. Kyle Rayner did so in Man of Tomorrow #19 (1998).

bye bye mon-el

Last edited by magic chiongson : 08-03-2012 at 07:15 AM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #344
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
W/o the GL ring Mon-El is strong enough to challenge Kyle. He is Supes-level in terms of speed, strength, heat vision, etc. and has fought and suceeded against people like Lobo w/o his ring. He is faster in combat than Kyle and has way better reaction time plus has physical strength to rely on. The ring just gives him even more power to play with. Kyle is more skilled with the ring obviously but Mon-El doesn't have to worry about running out of power because he always has his physical powers to fall back on. I think the fight is a back and forth between the two for a while but eventually Mon-El will wear down Kyle's shields and ring power and then KO him. Mon-El could spend the majority of the fight just using his physical powers and then save his ring energy for the final blow.

Mon-El is equal to Supes so its a close fight if Mon-El was only fighting him with his Daxamite powers. The GL ring swings it in Mon-El's favor tho.

Bump in judges missed it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #345
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

edit: double post
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: