Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #61
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
All in favor of randomizing? He hasn't been on since 4 am today.. We might be waiting awhile, while he is on his trip.. I think he would understand? I leave it up to you all.
I second that motion.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #62
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay.. problem.. I deleted my own picks.. I have no clue what they were.. I PM'd Raiderfan asking if he still had them.

With everyones consent I can just try and make them again.. You have it on my honor that I will not look at the list of my opponent.

Otherwise we wait until morning for RaiderFan
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #63
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Okay.. problem.. I deleted my own picks.. I have no clue what they were.. I PM'd Raiderfan asking if he still had them.

With everyones consent I can just try and make them again.. You have it on my honor that I will not look at the list of my opponent.

Im pretty Insure you can put together a good idea of what they were.

And the important part really is to just remember which ever your using first..lol.. The rest can wait.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #64
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:

Just do whatever it takes to get this started. You're not facing me, so I don't give a shit anyway.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #65
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just want it out there because I gave a list to Raiderfan, this way when he says that wasn't his order we'll all know why. I don't want accusations of the Commish cheating.

or do I
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #66
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
I just want it out there because I gave a list to Raiderfan, this way when he says that wasn't his order we'll all know why. I don't want accusations of the Commish cheating.

or do I
It has been noted and recorded.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #67
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
It has been noted and recorded.
Randomize me magics #'s
Old 07-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #68
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Randomize me magics #'s

Old 07-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #69
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

HeyHey: Ghost Rider Vs. Anti Hero: Super Skrull
ZeN: Forfeit Vs. EnoughSaid: Doomsday
TimmyD: Lobo Vs. Loneshot: Firelord
MagicC: Sentinel Alan Scott Vs. Jailblazers: Beta Ray Bill
El Kabong: Professor X Trump Colossus/Shadow Cat Vs. Raiderfan: Loki Prep
Old 07-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #70
EnoughSaid
Wade County

WOW. I was so hyped up to do this shit and then Zen has a forfeit.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:18 AM   #71
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

I see only one sided victories.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #72
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
WOW. I was so hyped up to do this shit and then Zen has a forfeit.

But you got a win..
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #73
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Strategists' Regret but still it's all good
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #74
EnoughSaid
Wade County

Quote:

But you got a win..

Still... leaves me wondering who he would trump up.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #75
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Still... leaves me wondering who he would trump up.
It'll be interesting I think...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: