Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #766
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I have a trade to announce

Magic Choingson trades: Captain Atom and Maxima To Jailblazers7

for

Martian Manhunter and Mon-El GL
Interesting.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #767
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Interesting.
You gonna drop some judgments?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #768
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ultron

Doomsday

Mongol and impulse

Hal Jordan trump supreme

Hank
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #769
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero new matches!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #770
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna need RF to hook me up with my numbers.. I deleted them again
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #771
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
I'm gonna need RF to hook me up with my numbers.. I deleted them again
Again?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #772
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still need judgments?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #773
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ultron (prep)

Doomsday (prep)

Impulse (Bart Allen) Trump w/Mongol (Prep)

Hal Jordan GL Trump Supreme

Cyborg superman (prep)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #774
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everyone else's are easy to keep track of because they're all lumped together in my received mail... mine go in my sent mail, much easier to delete.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #775
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Ultron (prep)

Doomsday (prep)

Impulse (Bart Allen) Trump w/Mongol (Prep)

Hal Jordan GL Trump Supreme

Cyborg superman (prep)
Thanks man.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #776
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Everyone else's are easy to keep track of because they're all lumped together in my received mail... mine go in my sent mail, much easier to delete.

My laughing isnt mockingly..lol..i just laugh cause I know its so easy to lose em..

Next time send em to me (particularly if were fighting each other..lol..jk.) im always on and ill keep em safe at hand..
Old 08-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #777
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Round 3... Fight!

MagicC forfeit Vs. Anti Hero: Kang the Conqueror (prep)
El Kabong Gambit/Rogue Vs. EnoughSaid: Sinestro trump Shadow King
HeyHey Silver Surfer Vs. Loneshot: Firelord
ZeN Captain Marvel Vs. Jailblazers: Ironman (prep)
TimmyD Mr. Fantastic (prep) Vs. Raiderfan: Loki (Prep)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #778
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Going off of memory of how upset that he put forfeit 3x in a row.. I'm pretty sure that kang prep was my guy here.. Hopefully RF has the rest of my numbers because I have no idea from here on out.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #779
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Is that 3 forfeits for MagiCc??
Old 08-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #780
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Is that 3 forfeits for MagiCc??
Yes
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: