Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #1021
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I think he's talking about your avatar.

Anyway just sent in my numbers. 2-1 now and hopefully can take out Magic.

Fellatio Stick Figures.. I believe they display a certain erotic charm. Hardly a WTF in my perspective.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #1022
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Fellatio Stick Figures.. I believe they display a certain erotic charm. Hardly a WTF in my perspective.

First the boobie gif and then this. I wasn't sure if you were rebelling against Jeff or something.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #1023
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gee la weez ZeN... pick a set of numbers and stick with it
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #1024
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
First the boobie gif and then this. I wasn't sure if you were rebelling against Jeff or something.
Took off the nude one because I decided to go a bit more understated..
Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #1025
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Gee la weez ZeN... pick a set of numbers and stick with it
I have!

The second ones are the chosen ones!!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #1026
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I have!

The second ones are the chosen ones!!

The third ones?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #1027
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
The third ones?
I've only sent two sets
Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #1028
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Btw.. Am I taking responsibility for heyheys team?

if so, I'll send in numbers..
Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #1029
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I've only sent two sets
You sent me 3 sets

and yes, you got heyhey
Old 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #1030
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
You sent me 3 sets

and yes, you got heyhey

You may be looking at some old #'s.. Im going with the ones sent @ 12:58 PST.

okay ill send in heyheys asap..

Oh and I have a trade announcement between myself and heyhey.. But well get to that later
Old 09-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #1031
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
You may be looking at some old #'s.. Im going with the ones sent @ 12:58 PST.

okay ill send in heyheys asap..

Oh and I have a trade announcement between myself and heyhey.. But well get to that later

HEY YOU MOTHER****ER. I better not see some cheap ass SS trade...
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #1032
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
HEY YOU MOTHER****ER. I better not see some cheap ass SS trade...

SS is the only untouchable on that team.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #1033
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I want to see the emails... we need to verify this
Old 09-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #1034
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
I want to see the emails... we need to verify this
I didn't email myself sir. This is under the assumption that I am responsible for his team..
Old 09-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #1035
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

how many numbers we waiting on?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: