Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #1036
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

You can't trade yourself people from his team.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #1037
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I didn't email myself sir. This is under the assumption that I am responsible for his team..
unacceptable!

I dunno.. I think we might have them all.. I'll check in a minute.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #1038
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope you guys know im kidding
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #1039
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
unacceptable!

I dunno.. I think we might have them all.. I'll check in a minute.
Then match ups need to be posted son!
Old 09-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #1040
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
SS is the only untouchable on that team.

you can trade SS to me so that i can have 2 SS, MM, CC, and 3 GLs on my team!

might as well get these

majestic, doom

2 SS
2 MM
1 DD
1 CC
3 GL

sweet

/out

Last edited by magic chiongson : 09-11-2012 at 10:36 PM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #1041
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
you can trade SS to me so that i can have 2 SS, MM, CC, and 3 GLs on my team!

might as well get these

majestic, doom

2 SS
2 MM
1 DD
1 CC
3 GL

sweet

/out
Old 09-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #1042
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i've had a few bottles after playing tennis. i can barely read the text but i cant sleep either
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #1043
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
i've had a few bottles after playing tennis. i can barely read the text but i cant sleep either
Yeah I know we need match ups..lol

Maybe this is the time to bring up making a trade? Lol
Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #1044
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

El Kabong
Old 09-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #1045
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
El Kabong
Of course -.-
Old 09-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #1046
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
El Kabong
Honestly what's the point? Trump them all together and maybe he wins 1
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #1047
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Honestly what's the point? Trump them all together and maybe he wins 1
The man speaks true words..
Old 09-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #1048
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

He wants to play... he had an out before when we got Rose(?) to pick a whole new team but Kabong wants to stick it out..
Old 09-12-2012, 12:57 AM   #1049
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Jeez! Why can't we have a members list? It'd be so much easier to PM someone if we had that.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #1050
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Jeez! Why can't we have a members list? It'd be so much easier to PM someone if we had that.
Isn't he out of town tho? Or is he back?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: