Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #166
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gangnam Style reaction discussion!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HwtvzQM6Q
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:29 AM   #167
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board
Default Re: Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
Gangnam Style pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4&feature=ymg

i only really watch this one for Hyuna
1:09 i came.... literally.

I'm now in love with this Hyuna chick and will now force my hoes to watch this video so that they cam mimic her and you can bet, they will be saying "oppa gangnam style" with a sexy voice a lot of times during intercourse.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #168
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
1:09 i came.... literally.

I'm now in love with this Hyuna chick and will now force my hoes to watch this video so that they cam mimic her and you can bet, they will be saying "oppa gangnam style" with a sexy voice a lot of times during intercourse.

My almost 2 year old son wants me to kidnap Hyuna to be his nanny. He saw her in Bubble Pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

He falls and cries? Pop on the video and he shuts up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #169
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My almost 2 year old son wants me to kidnap Hyuna to be his nanny.

I could live with her being my nanny also.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #170
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
My almost 2 year old son wants me to kidnap Hyuna to be his nanny. He saw her in Bubble Pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

He falls and cries? Pop on the video and he shuts up.
I now have two role models, Ron Swanson and your son.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #171
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I now have two role models, Ron Swanson and your son.

His first word was KARA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs And i'm not even kidding.

He's available for wingman duties on alternate saturdays. He's big on flight attendants and airplanes so maybe the airport.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #172
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm tired of the parodies now.

Yes it's an easy song to parody, but it's over.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:06 PM   #173
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
His first word was KARA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs And i'm not even kidding.
Your wife hates those asian chicks by now, doesn't she?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #174
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Your wife hates those asian chicks by now, doesn't she?
She doesn't let him watch Hyuna but she loves him watching Kara, albeit rolling eyes. It stops him from crying. It also makes him sit still so he can eat. She'd let the girls live in the house if it calmed him down when he started crying.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #175
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8C4TCpdYlA

They used to be adventurers..
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #176
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
She doesn't let him watch Hyuna but she loves him watching Kara, albeit rolling eyes. It stops him from crying. It also makes him sit still so he can eat. She'd let the girls live in the house if it calmed him down when he started crying.
lolz congrats on raising a perfectly hetero child one less *** on the planet
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #177
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I'm tired of the parodies now.

Yes it's an easy song to parody, but it's over.

between call me maybe, somebody i used to love, and now this song yeah i agree.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #178
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

PSY just hit #2 on Billboards top 100 which is a pretty big deal. its amazing how much Gangnam Style took off in the past month, and how much of a delay there was before it did. just shows how much exposure it takes for the masses to see things.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #179
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

Marching Band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvVw...layer_embedded
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #180
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

TO THE FAP CAVE
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote