Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #31
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Gangnam Style

This sh*t is legit worldwide now, they are selling Gangnam Style shirts in Germany.

Probably gonna get 100 million youtube views.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For some reason bad Asian chicks are the absolute best.

Like my girl is a baaad Filipino and it's just ridiculous how sexy that is to me.

Oh am I off topic?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:02 AM   #33
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

at first i was facepalming, then i realized this dude is incredibly talented

let's not get carried away
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #34
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
This sh*t is legit worldwide now, they are selling Gangnam Style shirts in Germany.

Probably gonna get 100 million youtube views.

already 18mill views in a few weeks.....#3 on youtubes top 100, and the funny thing is 3/4's of the people listening to it have no f'n clue what he's even talking about. t-pain was all over it for what its worth
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #35
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

^ Sexy af
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #36
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

at first i didnt know what was goin on in that video.

then i realized i had a boner and i was bobbing my head to the music.

but seriously... lmao at the elevator scene.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #37
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Gangnam Style pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4&feature=ymg

i only really watch this one for Hyuna
Old 08-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #38
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

never been with an asian chick, that has increased my motivation.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #39
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gangnam Style!!!!

I must've been living under a rock the past month or so to have only discovered this song a few days ago.
50,000,000 Views in a month... Damn.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never heard of this till Godzuki mentioned it. When i heard the song, i realized i have actually heard it, many times on the radio. They mix it into other songs too, they attach a Lil Wayne verse, etc. Apparently the whole world has heard of it prior to me (which is weird, i listen to a lot of KPOP too).

It's pretty funny i think.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #41
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

why i oughta neg

but it's worth a repost
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #42
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

I have no idea why this is popular or viral. but i will for sure use that horse dance if win against the hated rivals in my basketball league playoff game.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
I have no idea why this is popular or viral. but i will for sure use that horse dance if win against the hated rivals in my basketball league playoff game.
When i first saw that i thought that was a great TD celeration in someone's face.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #44
Godzuki

late

seriously tho check out the 'YEOSU Expo gangnam'(key word youtube) video
Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #45
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I can not not laugh when I see that dance.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: