Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #46
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gangnam Style!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When i first saw that i thought that was a great TD celeration in someone's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICRz9...layer_embedded
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #47
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
late

seriously tho check out the 'YEOSU Expo gangnam'(key word youtube) video

you do realize you're gangnam style thread post: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273315
was posted on aug. 2

mine was posted on july 30.
who's late now

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #48
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
you do realize you're gangnam style thread post: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273315
was posted on aug. 2

mine was posted on july 30.
who's late now

lol damn i didn't notice that
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #49
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

i thought it was Gundam when somebody was telling me about it
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #50
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow. It was at 39million views a few days ago.... incredible how quickly it's gaining popularity for a Korean music video.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #51
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in a bridal party coming up soon.. I'm gonna use this for my reception entrance
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #52
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #53
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That dance he does when he goes "Hey sexy lady" is the new Will Smith dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBznn5mRio

I thought it would have no heir... but NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0#t=1m24s

Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #54
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #55
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok, that's a sign of the apocalypse to be sure.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #56
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

man this song is still blowing up. 70 million youtube views now and #1 on their top 100. Brittney Spears, Selena Gomez, etc. jockin it now too....real late now #48 on US Itunes. i was thinking everyone had already heard it but its like a whole new influx of people every time some celebrity tweets/facebooks about it. shit is crazy. PSY
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #57
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is like the new Macarena.

Funny dance moves + a catchy dance song + a nice shot of publicity = WIN!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #58
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
I'm in a bridal party coming up soon.. I'm gonna use this for my reception entrance

Um, dude, shouldn't you be in the groom's party?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #59
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Um, dude, shouldn't you be in the groom's party?
I've been standing on the groom's side but invited by the bride. Would i be in the groom or bride's party?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #60
niko
I Run NY.

I think their is a remix coming soon with Bieber and someone else jumping on the track.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: