Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #61
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gangnam Style!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=mDpgzn7KuzE#

Oregon Duck's parody
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #62
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The original video almost reaches 75 millions hits in about a month. It is very impressive for a relatively unknown artist.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #63
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Um, dude, shouldn't you be in the groom's party?
I am female, sir. jk I ****ed up
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:21 AM   #64
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
The original video almost reaches 75 millions hits in about a month. It is very impressive for a relatively unknown artist.

Unknown in the U.S. I live in Korea and the guy and the chick (Hyuna) are easily top 5 most well known and popular people in the country.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:00 AM   #65
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundizz
Unknown in the U.S. I live in Korea and the guy and the chick (Hyuna) are easily top 5 most well known and popular people in the country.

are they taken seriously? or are they supposed to be sort of comical?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #66
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
are they taken seriously? or are they supposed to be sort of comical?

PSY is considered sort of comical but he's known to be the best live concert performer in Korea. nobody gets crowds going like he does.

Hyuna is a sex symbol mostly due to bubblepop but she's also adored by a lot of fans. her real personality is a lot different than what you probably generalize her as being from the videos(i think most people would assume she was materialistic and snobby).
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #67
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
PSY is considered sort of comical but he's known to be the best live concert performer in Korea. nobody gets crowds going like he does.

Hyuna is a sex symbol mostly due to bubblepop but she's also adored by a lot of fans. her real personality is a lot different than what you probably generalize her as being from the videos(i think most people would assume she was materialistic and snobby).
The personalities the companies put out and what the people really are is not the same at all. They try to market Hyuna as some snobby sex symbol to differentiate her from her group which was marketed as more kiddy. I've met Sun of the Wonder Girls (about 3 years ago walking around Manhattan) and Boa (a long time ago) and Sun is the most unglamorous unassuming girl every, and Boa (who was younger at the time) was the most high maintenance immature person (she didn't want to perform (it was at a comic convention and she was supposed to sing 2 songs, just starting out) and she cried because something was wrong (her shirt or something, she didn't like it, so she started crying.)
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:05 AM   #68
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The personalities the companies put out and what the people really are is not the same at all. They try to market Hyuna as some snobby sex symbol to differentiate her from her group which was marketed as more kiddy. I've met Sun of the Wonder Girls (about 3 years ago walking around Manhattan) and Boa (a long time ago) and Sun is the most unglamorous unassuming girl every, and Boa (who was younger at the time) was the most high maintenance immature person (she didn't want to perform (it was at a comic convention and she was supposed to sing 2 songs, just starting out) and she cried because something was wrong (her shirt or something, she didn't like it, so she started crying.)

i'd never have thought that about Boa. she seems so together and i'd have thought a real friendly type....then again she's so famous in Asia it'd probably be hard not to be a diva at her status.

yeah i've seen Hyuna on some variety shows and she's a lot more down to earth than you'd think from the image. i was pretty surprised by it since i would had sworn she was a snobby ho.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #69
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i'd never have thought that about Boa. she seems so together and i'd have thought a real friendly type....then again she's so famous in Asia it'd probably be hard not to be a diva at her status.

yeah i've seen Hyuna on some variety shows and she's a lot more down to earth than you'd think from the image. i was pretty surprised by it since i would had sworn she was a snobby ho.
BoA was real young, maybe she has matured. From what i know she also did not like the Korean market, she seems much more comfortable based in Japan and traveling to Korea than vice versa. (Japan pays a lot more if you wonder why all the Korean stars are very anxious to be there, like SNSD (GG) now, Boa, 2pm/2am moving over, Kara, etc.)

BoA also said (and i will never forget) IM BOA when the person handling her asked her to calm down. Like "EXCUSE ME IM BOA!"

I should have been on the Wonder GIrls tv show, when they were filming we ran into her and said hi, she said hi to my daughter and the cameraman stopped filming until we were gone. My 15 minutes of fame, gone...
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #70
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUGa...layer_embedded
Old 09-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #71
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPP5Bvtr2Dg
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #72
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX372ZwXOEM

GANGNAM STYLE LIVE!!!!!

my #1 reason for wanting to go now hahaha
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #73
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:43 AM   #74
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX372ZwXOEM

GANGNAM STYLE LIVE!!!!!

my #1 reason for wanting to go now hahaha

homogenous crowd. i guess in the west we are used to a fair amount of multiculturalism, but it is weird to see such a uniform group of people.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #75
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: