Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #76
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gangnam Style!!!!

Lmao at this elaborate Chatroulette Gangnam style setup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qBpzSXPUs
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #77
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOn3a...layer_embedded

Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #78
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
homogenous crowd. i guess in the west we are used to a fair amount of multiculturalism, but it is weird to see such a uniform group of people.
I've been to concerts in Taiwan and Japan and the thing i like better than here is that the concerts i've been to in the US that are lively tend to be unruly too. I've been to rock shows, people get drunk, jump into you, you can't see anything because people stand on chairs, etc. It's a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, but it's unruly.

People here are having a huge amount of fun (and it's fun) but it's not unruly. I went to an A-Mei show in Taiwan that part of it was in a freaking monsoon, it was festival seating, and it was just fun, people were helping others stay dry as best as possible, etc.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #79
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Heard this song on the FM radio today. Think it's the first time I've ever heard a k-pop song on the radio.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #80
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Heard this song on the FM radio today. Think it's the first time I've ever heard a k-pop song on the radio.

Was just gonna post that.

Heard it on the drive home....shit just got real
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #81
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Bullshit! This is why music is dead.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #82
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #83
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Lmao at this elaborate Chatroulette Gangnam style setup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qBpzSXPUs

Okay that was awesome!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #84
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOYE4MVP
Bullshit! This is why music is dead.

considering Beiber and Call me maybe were dominating the music charts, Gangnam Style is the shit besides its great at clubs, fitness classes, and getting hyped up even if most people don't understand the lyrics.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #85
Godzuki
NBA All-star

https://twitter.com/TomCruise/status...017152/photo/1

late
Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #86
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bangnam style!
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #87
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he's teaching the dance here in english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40gHcDdoqw
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #88
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #89
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xibQbeTLMfU&sns=tw

27 seconds of pure epicness!
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #90
Godzuki
NBA All-star

PSY is presenting at the VMA's tonight wish he did a performance, would be funny to see JayZ, beyonce, etc. doing Gangnam Style's dance.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: