Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #166
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Man, I totally forgot about that.
Haha, nice one stalker! You have a folder with my name on it?

Nah, I saved those kind of photos because whatever program that was? You had to save it and upload so I did it thru photobucket. I have a couple others saved...

These are the only photos I still have of posters. Whatever program that was it was fun to use.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #167
Raz

Shit

I'm in stitches..... I forgot what Hall and Oates looked like, shit that guy was a chubster. And Kobe24......
Old 08-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #168
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well you've clearly gotten over any past mutual animosities.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #169
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Well you've clearly gotten over any past mutual animosities.

Hurry and post a pic with that 7/10. Post a pic of your business logo. Post a pic of you benching 300lbs. Please don't post a pic of your dick, I don't think digital cameras have 100x zoom yet.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #170
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:

Name of rep'er removed for his own protection.

Clearly I'm not the only one around here who dislikes GOBB or thinks he's a d*ck.

As for you DaHeezy, I'm not even sure how you got involved in this "debate", unless you're another GOBB nut-rider. I don't believe we've ever exchanged 2 words prior to this thread.

BTW, Nexus 7, not I-Pad....loser.

You called me a f@ggot
Just retaliating in the same manner as you've been
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #171
FatComputerNerd

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
You called me a f@ggot
Just retaliating in the same manner as you've been

If I called you a f@ggot you must have insulted me in some way beforehand.

If not, apologies. Sometimes I post when drunk and do get carried away.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #172
Raz

Quote:
If I called you a f@ggot you must have insulted me in some way beforehand.

If not, apologies. Sometimes I post when drunk and do get carried away.

Guy is crazy

constant changing stories. Sitting home alone drunk posting on ISH about his small dick. Where's the link to the SacShady forum? You would fit right in with those losers.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #173
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
1. Protection from what? That i'll show up to their home and record me beating the living sh!t out of them so I can upload it online?

2. Clearly your initial point was NO ONE ON ISH LIKED ME. It was not a few people dislike you GOBB. What are you a FatAssRetard as well? Do you need me to repost your own words back to you dumbass?

3. You lead the league in irrelevant comments here. "I banked 350$ in half a day", "I lift twice my body weight, by the way I'm 150", "I'm getting positive reps from anonymous posters on here. Anyone who reps you are f@ggots tho!". What are you even talkin about? Its funny you keep posting rep comments but then you go on to crack jokes about my post count. My high post count = loser status to you. Fine, I'll live with that. But caring about rep comments as you check it daily? Not loser status. Brilliant.

4. Why do you edit your post atleast 4-5 times? And why is it when someone agrees with me there are nut riders. But when people give you rep comments its different? Mind bogglin.

Do you do that? Because I'm a bit worried during this football season...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #174
FatComputerNerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Guy is crazy

constant changing stories. Sitting home alone drunk posting on ISH about his small dick. Where's the link to the SacShady forum? You would fit right in with those losers.

u mad?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #175
Raz

Quote:
u mad?

Nope.

u sad?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #176
FatComputerNerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Nope.

u sad?

Far from it.

I think you are in fact mad though.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #177
Raz

Quote:

Look at that putrid facial hair!!!

Seriously man, tidy yourself up. You're already handi-capped by height with women. Do yourself a favor and shave that peach fuzz.

What do you do for a job? Brick layer? Maybe a landscaper? You certainly dress and look like one.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #178
FatComputerNerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Look at that putrid facial hair!!!

Seriously man, tidy yourself up. You're already handi-capped by height with women. Do yourself a favor and shave that peach fuzz.

What do you do for a job? Brick layer? Maybe a landscaper? You certainly dress and look like one.

I own/operate my own IT and business systems consultation firm, and am doing rather well.

Also, I think most females would consider me to be far more attractive than you.

Last edited by FatComputerNerd : 08-02-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #179
Raz

Quote:
I own/operate my own IT and business systems consultation firm, and am doing rather well.

True story? Nah, doubt it. Internet lies.

You sad, bro. Drinking at home alone.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #180
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Also, I think most females would consider me to be far more attractive than you.
i like how you bolded FEMALES for effect.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: