Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #196
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
At least you have some wit

Still unsure why you chose to attack me though, unless it's a Raz v.2 thing.

I have not attacked you, if i attacked you, you'd be crying. When i attack people have nervous breakdowns and get banned. I am really not attacking. I don't do that anymore...i learned the error of my ways. I am good Niko, not evil NIKOLA.

Need more beer..
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #197
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I have not attacked you, if i attacked you, you'd be crying. When i attack people have nervous breakdowns and get banned. I am really not attacking. I don't do that anymore...i learned the error of my ways. I am good Niko, not evil NIKOLA.

Need more beer..

Drink Gin w/ Lime.

Much healthier.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #198
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So what idiots are going to see this?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #199
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Should rename the thread; Posters to avoid on ISH.

And I'll watch Hangover 3 when I can download the Bluray for free.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #200
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

CompNerd, opinion is against you. You dont care but youre fighting a losing battle.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #201
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

My girl wants me to see it with her. She concedes that the second one sucked and this one will most likely suck even more, but she still wants to see it.

I never saw the second one, first was pretty funny but I probably wouldn't rewatch it more than once.
PHX_Phan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #202
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Could the previews for Hangover III be any less funny?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: