Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 08-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Georgia State's new pg

David Travers, 6'0 point guard out of La Costa Canyon(Carlsbad, CA). I remember watching the California state championship game and even though my school(Archbishop Mitty) won my 20 this guy carried his team and didn't give up until the final buzzer. Thought he needs more exposure. Very underrated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQux...1&feature=plcp
Skip to the 20th minute for the state championship game if you don't want to watch all of it.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Georgia State's new pg

god awful. is this the high school competition these days???
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
god awful. is this the high school competition these days???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JAOU47CpAQ
Well comparing it with the states 20 years ago...
Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 AM   #4
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did you play B-Ball at Mitty?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Did you play B-Ball at Mitty?
I'm going to be Freshman in the fall. Hopefully I can at least make the freshman team.

Last edited by SourPatchKids : 08-01-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I'm going to be Freshman in the fall. Hopefully I can at least make the freshman team.
legit, work on your game everyday sky is the limit
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
legit, work on your game everyday sky is the limit
Man, I really needed to hear this. I spend hours in my backyard just shooting when I don't have practice or games. I always get this paranoid feeling that if I'm not working on my game someone else is out there working hard and will get that last spot on the roster this fall.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #8
DUP
ambition

DUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Man, I really needed to hear this. I spend hours in my backyard just shooting when I don't have practice or games. I always get this paranoid feeling that if I'm not working on my game someone else is out there working hard and will get that last spot on the roster this fall.
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: