Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Chad Johnson Press Conference was worth watching...

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/v...8-fbd883569c83

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Chad Johnson Press Conference was worth watching...

Get in the Money League Thread!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=270256&page=5
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Now we get to see Revis own him twice a year
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chad Johnson is having a bad week...

First he was released by Miami (which kinda surprised me)...

and now he is getting divorced after 41 days of marriage... arrested for domestic violence too.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/rep-lozada-...204600716.html

Quote:
According to Davie, Fla., police, Lozada found a receipt for condoms and confronted Johnson about it at dinner. The argument continued during their drive home, and when they arrived at their driveway, he allegedly head-butted her.

In a 911 call released by authorities, a neighbor told police that there was an incident involving a "high-profile person" and is heard telling Lozada to wipe the blood from her head. Lozada is heard saying that Johnson head-butted her, and the caller says Lozada will probably need stitches.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Chad Johnson is having a bad week...

First he was released by Miami (which kinda surprised me)...

and now he is getting divorced after 41 days of marriage... arrested for domestic violence too.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/rep-lozada-...204600716.html

I though he was released because of the domestic violence arrest
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I though he was released because of the domestic violence arrest

I'm not sure which happened first...

I'll try to find out...

I wouldn't mind having Chad Johnson on the Cowboys as a third or fourth option.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #7
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I'll try to find out...

Stop smoking he was arrested before getting cut
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #8
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Stop smoking he was arrested before getting cut

Look man... all I know is that I heard two or three days ago that he was cut...

and now I hear about this incident... today.

But if your 100% sure this is the reason he was released... I'll take your word for it.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's the reason...

Well apparently there were several reasons, but this was the main one.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here's the video of Chad Johnson getting cut from Hard Knocks
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

he was about to headbutt the coach when he heard that news!
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Props to HBO and NFL Films for capturing that moment...I was shocked we got to see it.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I'll try to find out...

Do you want your team to implode? Chad is done as a top player and I can't see him shutting up with any team that doesn't have SB winning head coach/qb combo. He would be a distraction with diminished talent.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I think Chad was skating on thin ice even before the domestic incident occurred. On the first episode of Hard Knocks, the coach was clearly bothered by Chad's behavior during his press conference and chastised him about it in so many words.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: