Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #151
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i've got no idea, all i know is that basement nerd spends all of his time here photoshopping some filipino dude and creating some database of it on his harddrive with a million pics of him w/ different captions. then posts them hoping for other peoples validations....

its kobr on ISH in a nutshell.

I read wrong. I thought you were saying you made more money by working with Photoshop from your basement. I see now.

And seriously, if you aren't that person in the pictures, all you have to do is take a picture of you holding a sign saying something really relevant such as "Kobr, Brian who?"

If you really are who you said you were with that 32days account (6'5" 240lb black dude living in apartment penthouse, etc etc) why wouldn't you? So easy to get these "lies" off your back.

Only reason I see why you won't do it, is cause you are the one who is lying.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #152
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
yeah right lol you always go ghost whenever i clown your fat ass or your flower pot tank top. say you don't and you'd be lying again....you're like that Osiris weasel.

Post the pic, you spam about some pic constantly but you never post it. I challenge you to post it, if you can't my dick will penetrate your mother.

Quote:
oh and yeah i've noticed you becoming so desperate to get back at me you've resorted to trying to attack my dad for being old or coughing blood, and attacking azn's just so you can try to hurt me, but they're only words to me. thats the difference between me and you. words just can never hurt me like they hurt you especially when you're being so general with your insults and pissing other people off way more than you are me. only way you could really phase me is if you directly insulted me but you can't. you will always get wrecked by me since i'll clown you all day, every day for that fat ass gut, your trailer trash style, and your lying problem.

No, I mention your dad because of his age, considering his age you are probably older than 30 years old which makes your act even more pathetic.

And dude, you act like anyone actually got hurt by your words, you're a nobody, a clown, a lonely asian guy on the net trying to act up but you fail time after time.

This is the internet, there's a reason why you act out on the net and there's a reason why you seek attention as much as you do, lack of attention in your real life is the answer.

And you're butthurt, don't claim anything else, when people called you Brian you freaked out so much that you even got banned. When the mods where toying with you, you started a thread where you told everyone good bye and how bad the mods were..

And yeah, post the pic..
Such a clown, Godzuki..

YOU'RE WEAK, even the internet is too much for you.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #153
Godzuki
Banned

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
I read wrong. I thought you were saying you made more money by working with Photoshop from your basement. I see now.

And seriously, if you aren't that person in the pictures, all you have to do is take a picture of you holding a sign saying something really relevant such as "Kobr, Brian who?"

If you really are who you said you were with that 32days account (6'5" 240lb black dude living in apartment penthouse, etc etc) why wouldn't you? So easy to get these "lies" off your back.

Only reason I see why you won't do it, is cause you are the one who is lying.

lol millwad has lied to so many people

i never said i was 6';5, black, or played with Smush...millwad and all of the people he's lied to have said that, but they seem obsessed with 32dayz, and then think he has a billion alt accounts of which i'm supposedly 4 of them

its crazy to me how people really fall for that stuff they're saying when what i've stated about myself completely contradicts it. anyways it is what it is, and everything they try to throw at me is so beat down its benign
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #154
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
"I can't defend my moronic opinion... better just ignore and act like he was being dumb..."
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #155
Godzuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Post the pic, you spam about some pic constantly but you never post it. I challenge you to post it, if you can't my dick will penetrate your mother.

No, I mention your dad because of his age, considering his age you are probably older than 30 years old which makes your act even more pathetic.

And dude, you act like anyone actually got hurt by your words, you're a nobody, a clown, a lonely asian guy on the net trying to act up but you fail time after time.

This is the internet, there's a reason why you act out on the net and there's a reason why you seek attention as much as you do, lack of attention in your real life is the answer.

And you're butthurt, don't claim anything else, when people called you Brian you freaked out so much that you even got banned. When the mods where toying with you, you started a thread where you told everyone good bye and how bad the mods were..

And yeah, post the pic..
Such a clown, Godzuki..

YOU'RE WEAK, even the internet is too much for you.

oh i KNOW everything i say to you phases you, even turtle dikk did its your breaks from your normal tendencies here that makes it obvious. with me clowning the reality of you now ever since you posted your rl pic its on another level where the only thing you can do is go ghost to save face, or post on that trumpet account of yours now. you should start owning up to shit instead of lying your way out of anything and everything even after you're caught

also i can almost feel your need to desperately get back at me when you did mention my father before since it was on the heels of me clowning you, including when you make those racist azn remarks. by all means keep doing it but just know you're pissing off others way more than you are me

last but not least take a shower, go jog for a few years and stop eating, and learn how to fukkin dress for christs sakes
Old 08-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #156
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
oh i KNOW everything i say to you phases you, even turtle dikk did its your breaks from your normal tendencies here that makes it obvious. with me clowning the reality of you now ever since you posted your rl pic its on another level where the only thing you can do is go ghost to save face, or post on that trumpet account of yours now. you should start owning up to shit instead of lying your way out of anything and everything even after you're caught

also i can almost feel your need to desperately get back at me when you did mention my father before since it was on the heels of me clowning you, including when you make those racist azn remarks. by all means keep doing it but just know you're pissing off others way more than you are me

last but not least take a shower, go jog for a few years and stop eating, and learn how to fukkin dress for christs sakes

Just as expected, no picture but thank god we have a handful of pics of you;

The rest of the nonsense above ain't even worth replying, but fact still remains that you're older than 30 years old and that your dying father is doing all he can so he can feed is worthless son, working his ass off while you "beef" on ISH, you're so lame..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #157
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So are we just being dick and picking on the guy or is he being the dumbass here?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #158
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its Friday, when are you going to close up this auto body shop? Or it'll basically close itself.

71 replies and counting. Pathetic.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #159
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Do you talk a lot of shit in real life godzuki?

Just wondering.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #160
Godzuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
So are we just being dick and picking on the guy or is he being the dumbass here?

probably somewhere in the middle but feel free to "pick on me", i think i can handle myself
Old 08-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #161
Godzuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its Friday, when are you going to close up this auto body shop? Or it'll basically close itself.

71 replies and counting. Pathetic.

GOBB
Phillies/Sixers/Eagles

you really shouldn't play stuff that'll work against you mailman
Old 08-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #162
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
probably somewhere in the middle but feel free to "pick on me", i think i can handle myself
Well I don't know what's going on, but by just skimming through the pages, you seem to be making an idiot out of yourself. But if that's the way you handle yourself, so be it.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #163
Godzuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Do you talk a lot of shit in real life godzuki?

Just wondering.

only when its called for. its the same as here, since i don't start beefs with people who don't start with me, and thats always how its been.

Osiris started this whole beef this morning then started this thread because he couldn't fend for himself, then most of ya'll jumped in, insults happened, and the rest is history.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #164
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

I just find it strange that this "auto body shop" he supposedly has is so supposedly successful, it runs itself, as he claims. But yet he's never once posted an internet ad for it. ANY really successful business these days has a social media webpage MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, etc. Notice how he'S NEVER ONCE mentioned anything about any of that.....why is that?

(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #165
Godzuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Well I don't know what's going on, but by just skimming through the pages, you seem to be making an idiot out of yourself. But if that's the way you handle yourself, so be it.

well thats one nerds opinion and i'm sure some other nerds feel that way as well, but i don't think you guys have a good grasp on what insulting is, or how its played....its just ISH has certain types that are probably too pretentious or 'mature' to really get it....and you also don't seem to know my post history.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: