Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #151
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,767
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
oh i KNOW everything i say to you phases you, even turtle dikk did its your breaks from your normal tendencies here that makes it obvious. with me clowning the reality of you now ever since you posted your rl pic its on another level where the only thing you can do is go ghost to save face, or post on that trumpet account of yours now. you should start owning up to shit instead of lying your way out of anything and everything even after you're caught


also i can almost feel your need to desperately get back at me when you did mention my father before since it was on the heels of me clowning you, including when you make those racist azn remarks. by all means keep doing it but just know you're pissing off others way more than you are me


last but not least take a shower, go jog for a few years and stop eating, and learn how to fukkin dress for christs sakes

Just as expected, no picture but thank god we have a handful of pics of you;



The rest of the nonsense above ain't even worth replying, but fact still remains that you're older than 30 years old and that your dying father is doing all he can so he can feed is worthless son, working his ass off while you "beef" on ISH, you're so lame..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #152
Batz
Shit just got serious
 
Batz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,163
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

So are we just being dick and picking on the guy or is he being the dumbass here?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #153
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,813
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Its Friday, when are you going to close up this auto body shop? Or it'll basically close itself.

71 replies and counting. Pathetic.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #154
Heavincent
NBA Superstar
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 14,730
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Do you talk a lot of shit in real life godzuki?

Just wondering.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #155
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
So are we just being dick and picking on the guy or is he being the dumbass here?


probably somewhere in the middle but feel free to "pick on me", i think i can handle myself
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #156
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its Friday, when are you going to close up this auto body shop? Or it'll basically close itself.

71 replies and counting. Pathetic.


GOBB
Phillies/Sixers/Eagles

GOBB's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 49,578

you really shouldn't play stuff that'll work against you mailman
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #157
Batz
Shit just got serious
 
Batz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,163
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
probably somewhere in the middle but feel free to "pick on me", i think i can handle myself
Well I don't know what's going on, but by just skimming through the pages, you seem to be making an idiot out of yourself. But if that's the way you handle yourself, so be it.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #158
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Do you talk a lot of shit in real life godzuki?

Just wondering.


only when its called for. its the same as here, since i don't start beefs with people who don't start with me, and thats always how its been.

Osiris started this whole beef this morning then started this thread because he couldn't fend for himself, then most of ya'll jumped in, insults happened, and the rest is history.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #159
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,072
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

I just find it strange that this "auto body shop" he supposedly has is so supposedly successful, it runs itself, as he claims. But yet he's never once posted an internet ad for it. ANY really successful business these days has a social media webpage MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, etc. Notice how he'S NEVER ONCE mentioned anything about any of that.....why is that?


(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #160
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Well I don't know what's going on, but by just skimming through the pages, you seem to be making an idiot out of yourself. But if that's the way you handle yourself, so be it.


well thats one nerds opinion and i'm sure some other nerds feel that way as well, but i don't think you guys have a good grasp on what insulting is, or how its played....its just ISH has certain types that are probably too pretentious or 'mature' to really get it....and you also don't seem to know my post history.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #161
Heavincent
NBA Superstar
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 14,730
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
Osiris started this whole beef this morning then started this thread because he couldn't fend for himself, then most of ya'll jumped in, insults happened, and the rest is history.

Serious business, huh?
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #162
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
I just find it strange that this "auto body shop" he supposedly has is so supposedly successful, it runs itself, as he claims. But yet he's never once posted an internet ad for it. ANY really successful business these days has a social media webpage MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, etc. Notice how he'S NEVER ONCE mentioned anything about any of that.....why is that?


(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)


lol

its unbelievable how some people here are just so unaware of whats going on
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #163
Godzuki
Banned
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,842
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Serious business, huh?


well more like entertainment which equates to killing time, and obviously you're reading it so....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #164
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,072
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol

its unbelievable how some people here are just so unaware of whats going on

CALLED IT!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)

LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #165
Batz
Shit just got serious
 
Batz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,163
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well thats one nerds opinion and i'm sure some other nerds feel that way as well, but i don't think you guys have a good grasp on what insulting is, or how its played....its just ISH has certain types that are probably too pretentious or 'mature' to really get it....and you also don't seem to know my post history.
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy