Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #166
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
Osiris started this whole beef this morning then started this thread because he couldn't fend for himself, then most of ya'll jumped in, insults happened, and the rest is history.

Serious business, huh?
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #167
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
I just find it strange that this "auto body shop" he supposedly has is so supposedly successful, it runs itself, as he claims. But yet he's never once posted an internet ad for it. ANY really successful business these days has a social media webpage MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, etc. Notice how he'S NEVER ONCE mentioned anything about any of that.....why is that?

(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)

lol

its unbelievable how some people here are just so unaware of whats going on
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #168
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Serious business, huh?

well more like entertainment which equates to killing time, and obviously you're reading it so....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #169
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
lol

its unbelievable how some people here are just so unaware of whats going on

CALLED IT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
(Now watch carefully as he runs in and rambles off a bunch of nonsense as misdirection to try and cover up the FACT that this supposed "auto body shop" TRULY...DOES NOT EXIST)

LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #170
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
well thats one nerds opinion and i'm sure some other nerds feel that way as well, but i don't think you guys have a good grasp on what insulting is, or how its played....its just ISH has certain types that are probably too pretentious or 'mature' to really get it....and you also don't seem to know my post history.
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #171
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

wow, I actually read a good portion of this. lol...

It seems a lot of you guys know a lot of shit that I don't know, but just imagine what it looks like to an outside observer.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
GOBB
Phillies/Sixers/Eagles

you really shouldn't play stuff that'll work against you mailman

Huh? You dont make sense. You claim to basically run an auto body shop yet not only have you been here all day (facts)? You're in this thread replying to each and every post including wrecklessly rambling. Look how many posts you have in this thread alone. Look at the time of your FIRST POST until your most RECENT. Then ask yourself when are you going to CLOSE THAT AUTO BODY SHOP. Most working people on Friday cant wait to leave and start their weekend. Some go to happy hour. Some go home and bust open the drinks. Movies, dinner whatever the case may be. People look forward to the end of a work day on Friday.

But not you. You're in this imaginary work office posting up a storm in a thread that makes people cringe. I cant even read your posts its that bad. You've been posting on ISH in this section ALL DAY LONG. So when is the auto body shop shutting down? Or the people who actually do the work left and their boss (you) is still in his office. What work did you do? Thats a trick question by the way.

Stop turning attention to my post count
Stop turning attention to my job or lack thereof
Stop turning the attention to "look at the roast party get beat down by me"

Focus on the fact you run an auto body shop that NEVER CLOSES and the boss (you) NEVER WORKS. Its unheard of. I have an exotic auto body shop near me. 5mins away and they are closed. They've been closed since 5pm eastern time. Up the block from there is about 3 car shops. 2 owned by asians, one american. All closed. The latest shop the American owns closes a lil after 5 given the amount of WORK he took on for the day. Sometimes runs past schedule. And guess what? He's hands on. The guy who owns the exotic shop? Old head. He doesnt sit in his shop on the computer arguing about something retarded and claiming VICTORIES online. Think about that. Picture in your head jackass. Does it look realistic? No

*timeout*

I can read your mind. Stop tryping about how people can post on the net from work. You're not in a business that allows you the luxary of posting from morning to evening. Monday thru Friday. Thats a fact. But here you are, waiting for THIS REPLY so you can REPLY yet again. Meanwhile the auto body shop has only one human being still there. And its the owner in the office typing up a storm. You have no wife, lady to go home too? you have no pets that need to be fed? Are you going to eat dinner? Do you plan on eating dinner? Are you going out? These are TRICK QUESTIONS. We all know the answers to this including you.

Its sinking in right now by time you read this line. You are a LEGITIMATE LOSER.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #173
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Huh? You dont make sense. You claim to basically run an auto body shop yet not only have you been here all day (facts)? You're in this thread replying to each and every post including wrecklessly rambling. Look how many posts you have in this thread alone. Look at the time of your FIRST POST until your most RECENT. Then ask yourself when are you going to CLOSE THAT AUTO BODY SHOP. Most working people on Friday cant wait to leave and start their weekend. Some go to happy hour. Some go home and bust open the drinks. Movies, dinner whatever the case may be. People look forward to the end of a work day on Friday.

But not you. You're in this imaginary work office posting up a storm in a thread that makes people cringe. I cant even read your posts its that bad. You've been posting on ISH in this section ALL DAY LONG. So when is the auto body shop shutting down? Or the people who actually do the work left and their boss (you) is still in his office. What work did you do? Thats a trick question by the way.

Stop turning attention to my post count
Stop turning attention to my job or lack thereof
Stop turning the attention to "look at the roast party get beat down by me"

Focus on the fact you run an auto body shop that NEVER CLOSES and the boss (you) NEVER WORKS. Its unheard of. I have an exotic auto body shop near me. 5mins away and they are closed. They've been closed since 5pm eastern time. Up the block from there is about 3 car shops. 2 owned by asians, one american. All closed. The latest shop the American owns closes a lil after 5 given the amount of WORK he took on for the day. Sometimes runs past schedule. And guess what? He's hands on. The guy who owns the exotic shop? Old head. He doesnt sit in his shop on the computer arguing about something retarded and claiming VICTORIES online. Think about that. Picture in your head jackass. Does it look realistic? No

*timeout*

I can read your mind. Stop tryping about how people can post on the net from work. You're not in a business that allows you the luxary of posting from morning to evening. Monday thru Friday. Thats a fact. But here you are, waiting for THIS REPLY so you can REPLY yet again. Meanwhile the auto body shop has only one human being still there. And its the owner in the office typing up a storm. You have no wife, lady to go home too? you have no pets that need to be fed? Are you going to eat dinner? Do you plan on eating dinner? Are you going out? These are TRICK QUESTIONS. We all know the answers to this including you.

Its sinking in right now by time you read this line. You are a LEGITIMATE LOSER.
Do you really feel the need to type all that out? You know he's not going to read it and reply with a witty ghetto remark. Yet you sit there sweating your ass off coming up with the best possible ways to make the guy cringe and back off when you know it won't work.

Just ignore the kid, and leave him alone. Seriously, we're all making fun of the guy but the posters who are committed to get at the guy are just as pathetic. I know we all have a decent amount of spare time, but can we just use it wisely instead of having pointless flamewars?
Old 08-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #174
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Do you really feel the need to type all that out? You know he's not going to read it and reply with a witty ghetto remark. Yet you sit there sweating your ass off coming up with the best possible ways to make the guy cringe and back off when you know it won't work.

Yes I felt the need to type all of that out because it hits home. Sweating my ass off? My place is cool. Why would I sit inside the comfort of my home and sweat my ass off? Especially when it was over 100 degrees today in Philadelphia PA? You make zero sense. Maybe you sweat your ass off beause you live at home and the room you're in lacks AC. Sorry. Keep windows open, fan in front of window to get a good circulation in.

Quote:
Just ignore the kid, and leave him alone. Seriously, we're all making fun of the guy but the posters who are committed to get at the guy are just as pathetic. I know we all a decent amount of spare time, but can we just use it wisely instead of having pointless flamewars?

I posted two times in this thread (three after this one is submitted). I havent read most of the thread. Each time I click on amount of replies then I entered and responded twice. Nothing I said in my post addresses whatever he is typing about. I cant read his posts, it reads like a retarded person punching keys.

And I'm making dinner so my time is spent wisely. I'm going to eat, crack open a few beers and decide what movie to watch. I am going to break wind and sniff it. I'm going to scratch my nuts. I'm going to text. I'm going to take a nice long sh!t later. Hopefully a lady friend decides to come over then I'll take a shower. My net is always up and running. Just move the mouse and surf it. My time is spent wisely.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #175
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm going to eat, crack open a few beers and decide what movie to watch. I am going to break wind and sniff it. I'm going to scratch my nuts. I'm going to text. I'm going to take a nice long sh!t later. Hopefully a lady friend decides to come over then I'll take a shower. My net is always up and running. Just move the mouse and surf it. My time is spent wisely.

Sounds infinitely better than what Godzuki is surely doing right now after finally logging off. Probably opening his veins with tears running down his cheeks.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #176
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Yes I felt the need to type all of that out because it hits home. Sweating my ass off? My place is cool. Why would I sit inside the comfort of my home and sweat my ass off? Especially when it was over 100 degrees today in Philadelphia PA? You make zero sense. Maybe you sweat your ass off beause you live at home and the room you're in lacks AC. Sorry. Keep windows open, fan in front of window to get a good circulation in.

I posted two times in this thread (three after this one is submitted). I havent read most of the thread. Each time I click on amount of replies then I entered and responded twice. Nothing I said in my post addresses whatever he is typing about. I cant read his posts, it reads like a retarded person punching keys.

And I'm making dinner so my time is spent wisely. I'm going to eat, crack open a few beers and decide what movie to watch. I am going to break wind and sniff it. I'm going to scratch my nuts. I'm going to text. I'm going to take a nice long sh!t later. Hopefully a lady friend decides to come over then I'll take a shower. My net is always up and running. Just move the mouse and surf it. My time is spent wisely.
Well it's actually cold in here. Wearing two pairs of socks. It was a figure of speech anyways. Fuck me, right?

I don't care what you're doing, but you post trying to allude to some fact that you don't give a shit and you have better things to do. But you do give a shit for whatever, and you have better things to do, but you don't do them. You come out as an ass, which is probably your intention, which I don't know why. But I understand the hostility in general, you get attacked quite often around here in random moments, but it sucks to see you be apart of the attacking aswell.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #177
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
I know we all have a decent amount of spare time, but can we just use it wisely instead of having pointless flamewars?

The irony.

Oh and yes f*ck you is pretty accurate I'd say.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #178
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
The irony.

Oh and yes f*ck you is pretty accurate I'd say.
I apologize if I came out as too much of an ass. But I hope we all get the point. I'm not saying lets sign a homoerotic peace treaty, just some sanity wouldn't kill us.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #179
Retro Spidey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Retro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation here

Retro Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #180
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Godzuki is cool
this thread is fool
to the G man we hail
to the OP epic fail

This thread is some LakersReign type ish right here.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: