Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #181
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Spidey
I fucking love this gimmick.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #182
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Huh? You dont make sense. You claim to basically run an auto body shop yet not only have you been here all day (facts)? You're in this thread replying to each and every post including wrecklessly rambling. Look how many posts you have in this thread alone. Look at the time of your FIRST POST until your most RECENT. Then ask yourself when are you going to CLOSE THAT AUTO BODY SHOP. Most working people on Friday cant wait to leave and start their weekend. Some go to happy hour. Some go home and bust open the drinks. Movies, dinner whatever the case may be. People look forward to the end of a work day on Friday.

But not you. You're in this imaginary work office posting up a storm in a thread that makes people cringe. I cant even read your posts its that bad. You've been posting on ISH in this section ALL DAY LONG. So when is the auto body shop shutting down? Or the people who actually do the work left and their boss (you) is still in his office. What work did you do? Thats a trick question by the way.

Stop turning attention to my post count
Stop turning attention to my job or lack thereof
Stop turning the attention to "look at the roast party get beat down by me"

Focus on the fact you run an auto body shop that NEVER CLOSES and the boss (you) NEVER WORKS. Its unheard of. I have an exotic auto body shop near me. 5mins away and they are closed. They've been closed since 5pm eastern time. Up the block from there is about 3 car shops. 2 owned by asians, one american. All closed. The latest shop the American owns closes a lil after 5 given the amount of WORK he took on for the day. Sometimes runs past schedule. And guess what? He's hands on. The guy who owns the exotic shop? Old head. He doesnt sit in his shop on the computer arguing about something retarded and claiming VICTORIES online. Think about that. Picture in your head jackass. Does it look realistic? No

*timeout*

I can read your mind. Stop tryping about how people can post on the net from work. You're not in a business that allows you the luxary of posting from morning to evening. Monday thru Friday. Thats a fact. But here you are, waiting for THIS REPLY so you can REPLY yet again. Meanwhile the auto body shop has only one human being still there. And its the owner in the office typing up a storm. You have no wife, lady to go home too? you have no pets that need to be fed? Are you going to eat dinner? Do you plan on eating dinner? Are you going out? These are TRICK QUESTIONS. We all know the answers to this including you.

Its sinking in right now by time you read this line. You are a LEGITIMATE LOSER.

its funny you keep trying to come at me and every time i completely humiliate your sad failed life, and you go ghost and disappear just like millwad. the other funny thing is you keep trying to clown me for running a shop which really is a complement to me, afterall, its probably incredulous to someone as lowly as you, that got fired from the post office even before their recent budget issues which probably means you were even bad at licking envelopes and basically playing gopher. as i constantly say thanks for the complement

anyways i've dropped knowledge here helping people in regards to some car dilemma's they've been in so make of that what you will mailman. i know you couldn't have helped them with the knowledge you have of how forums work, mod'ing for free like a slave since you got nothing better to do unemployed and unqualified for any job that pays above minimum wage.

whats crazy to me tho is you come at me for how much i posted today when you have close to 50k posts i mean i got like 7k or something, just think of how many of these you have had to done in your lifetime to reach 50k and thats not including your alts, and you're calling me loser when you're living with your parents and like 40 years old? ....and just so u know people who run businesses have employee's, and work cycles, especially in what i do where i get free time until someone else is done or things are slow, which happens on friday since those are generally when cars go out days....

honestly i used to feel bad for shit'ing on you since you're so easy to clown with what i know about your RL and how much of a failure you are in every aspect of it. not to mention you always seem so bitter like you're constantly unhappy and angry at everyone where people beef with you thru a lot of fault of your own btw, but i'd still feel sort of sorry for you thinking i'm being too harsh. but you just keep asking me to humiliate you time and again trying to call me out for something you're so clueless about....sad thing is everything i say about you is true. everything you try to question me about is you hoping i'm not what i say i am, but i assure u its true

lets just say you'll probably be living in the ghetto the rest of your life, if not downsizing to homeless some day on the course you're headed. while i'll be the guy you'll be asking for change and i'd probably give it to you after you shined my shoes
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #183
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Do you really feel the need to type all that out? You know he's not going to read it and reply with a witty ghetto remark. Yet you sit there sweating your ass off coming up with the best possible ways to make the guy cringe and back off when you know it won't work.

Just ignore the kid, and leave him alone. Seriously, we're all making fun of the guy but the posters who are committed to get at the guy are just as pathetic. I know we all have a decent amount of spare time, but can we just use it wisely instead of having pointless flamewars?

i appreciate trying to be mature here and sticking up for me but please don't. i thrive in these threads, and i've beat down Gobbs enough where he disappears for months before he tries to come at me again when i'm already taking on a handful of others. i swear we must've repeated this cycle here at least a half dozen times where things end up just like now.

when we decided to post in this thread, whether thats me replyign to them, or them attacking me, i think we all know what we're getting ourselves into, at least most of us do. i'm a big boy and a lot more secure in myself than many people here seem to be, and whether you think i'm being picked on or not, i can handle myself just fine. thx tho for your concern, pls drive thru
Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #184
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i appreciate trying to be mature here and sticking up for me but please don't. i thrive in these threads, and i've beat down Gobbs enough where he disappears for months before he tries to come at me again when i'm already taking on a handful of others. i swear we must've repeated this cycle here at least a half dozen times where things end up just like now.

when we decided to post in this thread, whether thats me replyign to them, or them attacking me, i think we all know what we're getting ourselves into, at least most of us do. i'm a big boy and a lot more secure in myself than many people here seem to be, and whether you think i'm being picked on or not, i can handle myself just fine. thx tho for your concern, pls drive thru
You're not thriving my friend, you're pointlessly surviving in this community that's all.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #185
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
Sounds infinitely better than what Godzuki is surely doing right now after finally logging off. Probably opening his veins with tears running down his cheeks.

meanwhile you're still in your basement photoshopping some filipino guy all day and night thinking about how many people will pat you on the back for it when its all done and posted for the 1000th time. people like you are just constantly lookinig for other peoples validations, i know your type. you're a giver, like u like to suck dikk, not get your dikk sucked. you like getting penetrated, not penetrating. you're that guy who is constantly looking to please others and not yourself because of your low self esteem. i feel sorry for you because that probably won't change, and you'll always be looking for that validation but never being content in what you currently have or are. just remember godzuki said you're a somebody, don't let it get u down
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #186
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
You're not thriving my friend, you're pointlessly surviving in this community that's all.

well then i've been pointlesslly surviving in this community for years and years, and contributing probably as much as anyone to daily reading(when i'm active at least)....i have no higher purpose here than entertainment so its not like i'm searching for anythign profound, or not getting what i want from ISH

u seem like a good dude, but just know we've been doing this for years and even if it might be mean spirited, juvenile, or whatever to you, its really not a big deal to me at least. if u think this is bad u should've seen the other times where it was godzuki vs otc....this is nothing
Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #187
Batz
Shit just got serious

Where's Rosez when ya really need to hijack a thread...?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #188
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
its funny you keep trying to come at me and every time i completely humiliate your sad failed life, and you go ghost and disappear just like millwad. the other funny thing is you keep trying to clown me for running a shop which really is a complement to me, afterall, its probably incredulous to someone as lowly as you, that got fired from the post office even before their recent budget issues which probably means you were even bad at licking envelopes and basically playing gopher. as i constantly say thanks for the complement

anyways i've dropped knowledge here helping people in regards to some car dilemma's they've been in so make of that what you will mailman. i know you couldn't have helped them with the knowledge you have of how forums work, mod'ing for free like a slave since you got nothing better to do unemployed and unqualified for any job that pays above minimum wage.

whats crazy to me tho is you come at me for how much i posted today when you have close to 50k posts i mean i got like 7k or something, just think of how many of these you have had to done in your lifetime to reach 50k and thats not including your alts, and you're calling me loser when you're living with your parents and like 40 years old? ....and just so u know people who run businesses have employee's, and work cycles, especially in what i do where i get free time until someone else is done or things are slow, which happens on friday since those are generally when cars go out days....

honestly i used to feel bad for shit'ing on you since you're so easy to clown with what i know about your RL and how much of a failure you are in every aspect of it. not to mention you always seem so bitter like you're constantly unhappy and angry at everyone where people beef with you thru a lot of fault of your own btw, but i'd still feel sort of sorry for you thinking i'm being too harsh. but you just keep asking me to humiliate you time and again trying to call me out for something you're so clueless about....sad thing is everything i say about you is true. everything you try to question me about is you hoping i'm not what i say i am, but i assure u its true

lets just say you'll probably be living in the ghetto the rest of your life, if not downsizing to homeless some day on the course you're headed. while i'll be the guy you'll be asking for change and i'd probably give it to you after you shined my shoes

When have you ever helped someone with car problems? I asked you once about your business and you told me about forms.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #189
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I fucking love this gimmick.
HIs timing is not the best and the jokes don't always fit but it's getting there. And it's funny. When have we ever had a funny gimmick?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #190
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
HIs timing is not the best and the jokes don't always fit but it's getting there. And it's funny. When have we ever had a funny gimmick?
I love the randomness, it fits the meme and gimmick perfectly.

I also loved the Spell & Grammar gimmick. Never failed, especially when the guy went out of character. Absolutely priceless. Now I check my spelling and grammar accordingly to ensure that I don't get victimized.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #191
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:

It's a decent gimmick. I say for now, 7/10, Some of his/her retro pic comments are LOL.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #192
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
When have you ever helped someone with car problems? I asked you once about your business and you told me about forms.

u should link what you're talking about since i've got no idea.

actually pretty recently with the OBDI dashboard check engine lights. i told him its probably not a big deal where many others who had posted prior thought it was, and told him to get it checked at a chain auto parts store for free instead of paying $30+ dollars at a shop....

i've given other advice as well here and there, but i'm no mechanic so i can't tell people whats wrong with their cars more than aspects of painting and sheet metal repairs, and general advice on where to take it to for different issues where they wont get ripped. i probably know paint more than anything tho.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #193
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Godzuki took a big L in this thread.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #194
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You might not be 32Dayz, but you're definitely a lonely loser all the same. No normal, happy and fulfilled person would put this much time and effort into getting people on a sports forum to hate him.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #195
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Godzuki once saw my one-act adaptation of the Glass Menagerie and told me "I wasn't impressed with your performance." Well Godzuki, I spoke to your wife the other day, and she said something fairly similar about YOU!

HEY-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: