Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #301
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

over 100 posts in this thread. what a goddam loser.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #302
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Do you really have nothing better to do than sit around and argue with these folks all day?

I pity you, I truly do.

I wouldnt even fault/knock him if it was an entertaining argument. If this thread was full of laughs either by him or everyone else? That would be fine. But he is so terrible as a poster from every aspect that I have no idea what he finds fun about this. He exposes himself each post as someone not intelligent at any level. He struggles to comprehend what people say to him. He struggles to make a point. All around fail. Thats why I stopped disecting the things he says because he is mentally handicapped.

" gobb did u find a job in syria or afghanistan yet? it coo u can work as a milk man because u suk as a mail man fgt. u go from licking envelops to delivering milk. sad"

What postal employee actually licks stamps as a part of their profession?
What places in America use a milk man like the good ole days?
Who searches for jobs in Syria or Afghanistan?

But to him its funny, it makes sense and stings. I would love for Jeff to IP ban him so he would go thru withdrawal from not being able to post here.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #303
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
U suck.

nice, 12 yr old dictator style insulting....at least try to be clever since i thought you're supposed to be much older and smarter i'd just expect more than that from somebody so pretentious...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #304
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
nice, 12 yr old dictator style insulting....at least try to be clever since i thought you're supposed to be much older and smarter i'd just expect more than that from somebody so pretentious...

I'm 19 dumbass. And I'm not pretentious at all, it's just that you're so fvcking stupid I can't help but talk to you like your an imbecile.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #305
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I wouldnt even fault/knock him if it was an entertaining argument. If this thread was full of laughs either by him or everyone else? That would be fine. But he is so terrible as a poster from every aspect that I have no idea what he finds fun about this. He exposes himself each post as someone not intelligent at any level. He struggles to comprehend what people say to him. He struggles to make a point. All around fail. Thats why I stopped disecting the things he says because he is mentally handicapped.

" gobb did u find a job in syria or afghanistan yet? it coo u can work as a milk man because u suk as a mail man fgt. u go from licking envelops to delivering milk. sad"

But to him its funny, it makes sense and stings. I would love for Jeff to IP ban him so he would go thru withdrawal from not being able to post here.

its funny how whenever people get beat down and clowned by me, then run away ghost the very next thing they do is cry to Jeff to ban godzuki

i think Jeff or most people in the middle hopefully see you all bring it on yourselves since i'm not attacking any of you first...y'all are always jumping into my threads or taking shots at me. if you're going to attack people better be able to be handle some punches, but you can't, a lot of you can't, and then you cry to Jeff....its sad what you've become gobbs, not even talking about your RL failures but on ISH

where were you for the last 8~ pages btw?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #306
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its funny how u never own up to the stuff u say, always try to put it on someone else or how i'm lashing out now you just straight up lied that i was 32dayz...and you even make up BS i never said about what i do, still waiting for u to find my quote about 'forms' since i've got no idea wtf you're imagining i mean you just constantly want to beef with me and its so one sided where i don't randomly make up BS about you, or even just get involved when you're arguing with others, but you just can't seem to help yourself, let alone owning up to it....

what people have voluntarily posted is fair game, just like them/you trying to insinuate stuff about me that i've posted about myself, too bad most of it is completely made up not even based on stuff i've said about myself, and its funny how some of them researched my whole post history to find dirt too. if they have pics floating around thats on them,...lol like i have to post a pic to insult them with those pics wtf kinda rules are you yappin about and what retard thinks thats how its played?
Own up to what! I don't know you, you're a poster on a message board. You're a person clearly posting from their parents house, arguing endlessly. You never post on your women, kids, your apt, your trips, etc. you post like someone who lives upstairs from mom., watching anime, checking if people respond to you.

I have nothing to own up to, we aren't friends nor enemies. We are just two posters in a thread which is really lame which you think is some important argument.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #307
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I'm 19 dumbass. And I'm not pretentious at all, it's just that you're so fvcking stupid I can't help but talk to you like your an imbecile.

well i can see you're mad why do you keep jumping in my threads then attacking me? if i'm so stupid and you hate me so much why are you constantly reading all of my posts/threads, and replying to me so often?

i was talking about the simplistic name calling level of insults you went with....i expected more from someone who acts so above
Old 08-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #308
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its funny how whenever people get beat down and clowned by me, then run away ghost the very next thing they do is cry to Jeff to ban godzuki

i think Jeff or most people in the middle hopefully see you all bring it on yourselves since i'm not attacking any of you first...y'all are always jumping into my threads or taking shots at me. if you're going to attack people better be able to be handle some punches, but you can't, a lot of you can't, and then you cry to Jeff....its sad what you've become gobbs, not even talking about your RL failures but on ISH

where were you for the last 8~ pages btw?

See? Perfect example of what I mean. He cant comprehend I dont want him banned because in his own twisted mind "U cant handle my beat downs when i clown you". The part where I'd like him to go thru sudden withdrawl from not being able to post here went completely over his head.

Where was I last 8pgs? I explained in my post you're a terrible poster to read. What is wrong inside your head that you cant read my post and get what is said? You're a sad dude. Please dont have kids.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #309
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:

so true, the guy is just a complete moron in every aspect.... I honestly don't understand how he hasn't been banned yet.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #310
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
See? Perfect example of what I mean. He cant comprehend I dont want him banned because in his own twisted mind "U cant handle my beat downs when i clown you". The part where I'd like him to go thru sudden withdrawl from not being able to post here went completely over his head.

Where was I last 8pgs? I explained in my post you're a terrible poster to read. What is wrong inside your head that you cant read my post and get what is said? You're a sad dude. Please dont have kids.
That would require a willing partner and someone to show him where to put it and for the girl to be willing to cosplay as Goku,
Old 08-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #311
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Own up to what! I don't know you, you're a poster on a message board. You're a person clearly posting from their parents house, arguing endlessly. You never post on your women, kids, your apt, your trips, etc. you post like someone who lives upstairs from mom., watching anime, checking if people respond to you.

I have nothing to own up to, we aren't friends nor enemies. We are just two posters in a thread which is really lame which you think is some important argument.

thats fine, at least its all out in the open now and not this pretension that we're cool anymore. just don't act like i'm the one who started beef with you here since like i said you just keep blatantly wanting to beef with me so i guess we're back to me clowning you for being a grown man being scared of lil kids who punk your wife at the park.

just don't blame me for rehashing it all, you brought it on yourself altho it was inevitable probably...
Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #312
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

lol more like i clowned your sad RL with truths, you tried to take shots at me for running a shop and i thanked you for it, and then you disappeared again

this SAME EXACT thing has happened in probably the last 3-4 Godzuki lynch mob threads, and you keep coming back where i humiliate you over and over again....
Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #313
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
thats fine, at least its all out in the open now and not this pretension that we're cool anymore. just don't act like i'm the one who started beef with you here since like i said you just keep blatantly wanting to beef with me so i guess we're back to me clowning you for being a grown man being scared of lil kids who punk your wife at the park.

just don't blame me for rehashing it all, you brought it on yourself altho it was inevitable probably...
You just want attention. I was clearly joking in the thread in the beginning and you went off. I've been out of my way not to comment on anything you write and you waited to pounce. I'm not going to argue with you though, so I guess u win? Put a check mark on your board?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #314
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
That would require a willing partner and someone to show him where to put it and for the girl to be willing to cosplay as Goku,

but does your wife/kid really consider you a man? even after the park incident?....

i guess you and she should start using 'partner' now when referring to you, no?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #315
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Godzuki finally breaking down? Are his posts becoming longer and more incoherent? I'm tempted to take him off ignore to witness it.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: