Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #301
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
See? Perfect example of what I mean. He cant comprehend I dont want him banned because in his own twisted mind "U cant handle my beat downs when i clown you". The part where I'd like him to go thru sudden withdrawl from not being able to post here went completely over his head.

Where was I last 8pgs? I explained in my post you're a terrible poster to read. What is wrong inside your head that you cant read my post and get what is said? You're a sad dude. Please dont have kids.

lol more like i clowned your sad RL with truths, you tried to take shots at me for running a shop and i thanked you for it, and then you disappeared again

this SAME EXACT thing has happened in probably the last 3-4 Godzuki lynch mob threads, and you keep coming back where i humiliate you over and over again....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #302
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
thats fine, at least its all out in the open now and not this pretension that we're cool anymore. just don't act like i'm the one who started beef with you here since like i said you just keep blatantly wanting to beef with me so i guess we're back to me clowning you for being a grown man being scared of lil kids who punk your wife at the park.

just don't blame me for rehashing it all, you brought it on yourself altho it was inevitable probably...
You just want attention. I was clearly joking in the thread in the beginning and you went off. I've been out of my way not to comment on anything you write and you waited to pounce. I'm not going to argue with you though, so I guess u win? Put a check mark on your board?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #303
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
That would require a willing partner and someone to show him where to put it and for the girl to be willing to cosplay as Goku,

but does your wife/kid really consider you a man? even after the park incident?....

i guess you and she should start using 'partner' now when referring to you, no?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #304
Kobr
Bryant

Is Godzuki finally breaking down? Are his posts becoming longer and more incoherent? I'm tempted to take him off ignore to witness it.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #305
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You just want attention. I was clearly joking in the thread in the beginning and you went off. I've been out of my way not to comment on anything you write and you waited to pounce. I'm not going to argue with you though, so I guess u win? Put a check mark on your board?

why do you keep acting like you didn't take a shot at me or that was a joke? you're just so lame i mean own up to something for once instead of deflecting it....RRR3 was trying to talk reality and there you are spouting the same lies millwad, kobr, etc. made up, and that was a joke?

i should make those type of 'jokes' about you here, i'm sure you'd love that....
Old 08-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #306
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
but does your wife/kid really consider you a man? even after the park incident?....

i guess you and she should start using 'partner' now when referring to you, no?
These comments would sting more if you'd ever actually have seen a woman naked outside of your mom. Coming from e 40 yr old virgin, I don't mind.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #307
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
Is Godzuki finally breaking down? Are his posts becoming longer and more incoherent? I'm tempted to take him off ignore to witness it.

whats funny to me that i forgot to mention earlier about you is you keep posting in a thread I STARTED, bragging about how you have ME on IGNORE

i mean do u even realize you still can't ignore me even tho u've put me on ignore, and now showing the whole forum you can't? ughhh you're so retarded
Old 08-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #308
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
These comments would sting more if you'd ever actually have seen a woman naked outside of your mom. Coming from e 40 yr old virgin, I don't mind.

well u should be pretty embarrassed for not standing up for your wife/kids against 9 yr olds.....like if you were at the batman premiere you'd be that dude jumping in fear of his life, while leaving your wife/kid behind. just says a lot about your character, thats all
Old 08-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #309
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
well u should be pretty embarrassed for not standing up for your wife/kids against 9 yr olds.....like if you were at the batman premiere you'd be that dude jumping in fear of his life, while leaving your wife/kid behind. just says a lot about your character, thats all
You've changed the story, can you not even be consistent in your own little world?
Old 08-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #310
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You've changed the story, can you not even be consistent in your own little world?

you know if you keep reinventing stuff or running with lies you lose credibility?

and pretty sure that thread is still around....its funny how you and gobbs tried to reinvent what it was vs what i said about the incident, and after it was bumped my truth was verified
Old 08-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #311
niko
I Run NY.

Let's be honest here, the people you argue with endlessly (including me who you try to get at ) is because we connected the dots...you were arguing with millwad, we connected you to 32days, showed the picture because you were being more dickish than usual, you said SO WHAT and when everyone clowned on your picture, you recanted.

That's you. You basically are fighting (the most pointless ever) a flamewar because you don't like people saying YOUR picture is you. For all you clown on other people showing their pictures, you actually deny your picture is you and get offended because people say that dorky person is you.

Say what you want about me, i've never been shown my picture and reacted **** YOU! THATS NOT ME! THATS ANOTHER GUY!

Don't hate yourself. Plenty of dorky looking guys have done well in life. You can get a girl. She'll be fat and stupid, but you won't be alone.

I wish you luck. And im getting bored, so i won't be posting so you can call this a WIN!
Old 08-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #312
chips93
Very good NBA starter

@ the posters still wasting their time with this tool.

Last edited by chips93 : 08-05-2012 at 07:06 PM.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #313
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Let's be honest here, the people you argue with endlessly (including me who you try to get at ) is because we connected the dots...you were arguing with millwad, we connected you to 32days, showed the picture because you were being more dickish than usual, you said SO WHAT and when everyone clowned on your picture, you recanted.

That's you. You basically are fighting (the most pointless ever) a flamewar because you don't like people saying YOUR picture is you. For all you clown on other people showing their pictures, you actually deny your picture is you and get offended because people say that dorky person is you.

Say what you want about me, i've never been shown my picture and reacted **** YOU! THATS NOT ME! THATS ANOTHER GUY!

Don't hate yourself. Plenty of dorky looking guys have done well in life. You can get a girl. She'll be fat and stupid, but you won't be alone.

I wish you luck. And im getting bored, so i won't be posting so you can call this a WIN!

pretty sure you don't even believe that reinvention of things, especially when its fact at this point i'm korean but like i said you lie a lot here, very similar to millwad, and you were even running with that back in the day when you knew it was a lie too. idc anymore, y'all can say i'm brian, filipino, post those pics as much as you want, its just dumb to me, and always has been....and i love how you still reinvent why i got pissed back in the day like it was over the pics more than some ISH mod deleting half of my replies back then.

but lets be real about you being a poohsee that probably weighs $1.10 that is even scared to defend the honor of his wife/kid against 9 yr olds what type of father/husband is so weak? how can u live with yourself? u should think about taking some MMA classes, lift some weights maybe, and not be so scared in life....
Old 08-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #314
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

pretty sure you don't even believe that reinvention of things, especially when its fact at this point i'm korean but like i said you lie a lot here, very similar to millwad, and you were even running with that back in the day when you knew it was a lie too. idc anymore, y'all can say i'm brian, filipino, post those pics as much as you want, its just dumb to me, and always has been....and i love how you still reinvent why i got pissed back in the day like it was over the pics more than some ISH mod deleting half of my replies back then.

but lets be real about you being a poohsee that probably weighs $1.10 that is even scared to defend the honor of his wife/kid against 9 yr olds what type of father/husband is so weak? how can u live with yourself? u should think about taking some MMA classes, lift some weights maybe, and not be so scared in life....

yes, i will do that. Thanks. MMA, Weights..got it.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #315
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
@ the posters still wasting their time with this tool.

and this high horse judgemental fgt is still reading, and posting in my thread complaining about it still going

its just unbelievable how often so many of you don't help yourselves or back up your talk
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: