Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #406
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Jackass pay attention.

Lakersreign said Lebron23 was your alt. I said, VERY CLEARLY except you are all retarded, TERRIBLE POSTERS BLAME PEOPLE HATING THEM ON ALTS. AFTER A POST THAT LAKERSREIGN SAID LEBRON23 WAS YOUR ALT.

He's functionally retarded, you are seeking attention from Men you've never met on ISH by starting arguments, you both deserve each other. Maybe because you both hate me you can form some sort of retarded "Superfriends" and can be friends.

well i ignore everything lakersreign types so my bad if i misunderstood that. i took your post for what it was in itself again my bad if it was how u say since i can't understand anything lakersreign types.

anyways i just don't get why this threads biggest complainers are some of the ones still posting in it....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #407
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Show me where i said anything like that. I mean and actuall link too. Right now, you(niko) have about as much credibility as rg and 32dayz. Like I said before, I'd seriously shut the hell up if I were you. Aren't you suppoased to be gone by now?

I'm at a PC, i can come back and forth. ISH is not a real place, you do know that right?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #408
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
AND.....the words "see ya" mean the same thing no ,matter where you are. You do know they mean you're leaving and going somewhere....right? So....why are you still here?

Old 08-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #409
niko
I Run NY.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #410
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well i ignore everything lakersreign types

Clown(d**ksuki) please. The only thing you're ignoring is the actual correct usage and definition of the word. Responding to me with sock puppets....IS NOT.... ignoring me
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #411
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Clown(d**ksuki) please. The only thing you're ignoring is the actual correct usage and definition of the word. Responding to me with sock puppets....IS NOT.... ignoring me
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #412
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This from the same pathetic sock puppet(kingbeasley) who, since December 2011, NEEDS to turn EVERY SINGLE THREAD into a sick g*y circle jerk session about me, just like he's trying to do now? How he's so oblivious to his own mind numbing stupidity, would be funny if it weren't so pathetic

(AND.....cue the MADE UP "crazy" gimmick, simply cuz he(kingbeasley) just got b***hslapped.....AGAIN and has nothing else)
Chill out dude. U can admit ur gay, I don't really care
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #413
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Chill out dude. U can admit ur gay, I don't really care

Yes...we already know you(kingbeasly) can admit to being g*y since you're(kingbeasely) the one who's trying to get reasonable people to believe, it's supposedly normal to come on and NBA forum and talk about another dude MORE THAN the NBA
Old 08-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #414
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes...we already know you(kingbeasly) can admit to being g*y since you're(kingbeasely) the one who's trying to get reasonable people to believe, it's supposedly normal to come on and NBA forum and talk about another dude MORE THAN the NBA
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #415
LakersReign
Banned

The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?

Oh, and by the way, running back and forth between threads like a pathetic chicken with it's head cut off, not only makes you(kingbeasley) look that much more pathetic. But also MULTIPLIES the beating
Old 08-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #416
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Answer your fucking phone, Godzuki. I don't have all day.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #417
LakersReign
Banned

Since that loser(godzuki/d**ksuki) can talk sh*t, then run away cryin' like a little b**h, faster than Usain Bolt, good luck with all that
Old 08-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #418
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Answer your fucking phone, Godzuki. I don't have all day.
So did you manage to confirm if that's the same shop?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #419
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Hello is Godzuki there? No no, this is not a prank call. It's what we call him on ISH. I S H! You know, it's world famous. Hello? Hello?

I don't think even if it was true how you'd check it. Or why we'd believe it was true.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #420
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby

The phone just kept ringing. I called a second time, but unlike Godzuki, I don't have all day to waste. I actually have to work.

It's the right shop though. That seems to be the only Korean-owned auto body shop in that area.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: