Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #421
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

If anybody else feels like investigating, PM me for the info. I'm sure we have more talented internet detectives here.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #422
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
If anybody else feels like investigating, PM me for the info. I'm sure we have more talented internet detectives here.

why don't you just post all the info you have that way you have a better chance to out me? you should post the pic of the shop i work at too and take off the black out that way people can check for godzuki there when you're in these important meetings if i can help let me know since i really think you could be one of the most shook people i've ever fukked with

i also forgot to mention you lie just as much as millwad, maybe even worse since millwad mostly just blatantly lies about dumb stuff, but you yap about shit hyping yourself a lot, and then contradict yourself constantlyl w/ a history here of posting blatant lies or threads people started from other forums like they're your own. you could be worse than millwad which is pretty sad....

good luck tho.

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #423
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Posting addresses and stuff crosses a line we really shouldn't. I'm not saying true or untrue, i don't care. But we should never post personal information from a person or spread it around.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #424
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Posting addresses and stuff crosses a line we really shouldn't. I'm not saying true or untrue, i don't care. But we should never post personal information from a person or spread it around.

well if thats what he wants to do to get back at me, he's more than welcome. i'm not worried, and its not like he'd do anything even if he found me. in fact i encourage him to do it since to me it shows how angry he is, and just reinforces how bad i punked him.

i want to encourage him finding me tbh, its funny to me....
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #425
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well if thats what he wants to do to get back at me, he's more than welcome. i'm not worried, and its not like he'd do anything even if he found me. in fact i encourage him to do it since to me it shows how angry he is, and just reinforces how bad i punked him.

i want to encourage him finding me tbh, its funny to me....

Strikes me as a bit ridiculous and petty. Not that i think he has your address mind you, but for some reason if he did, posting it does what? Open you to phone calls from lonely morons who think it's funny? I know i wouldn't find that funny...

My 2 cents...
Old 08-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #426
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Strikes me as a bit ridiculous and petty. Not that i think he has your address mind you, but for some reason if he did, posting it does what? Open you to phone calls from lonely morons who think it's funny? I know i wouldn't find that funny...

My 2 cents...

yeah its dumb, even then he's going around asking for godzuki i mean i could be poodle, smokeee, or even budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread

for real tho i just think when people will go out of their way like that its the ultimate being butthurt and shook.... its like saying i hate you so much for clowning me i'm going to grasp at straws looking for you because u raped me on ISH.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #427
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
yeah its dumb, even then he's going around asking for godzuki i mean i could be poodle, smokeee, or even budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread

for real tho i just think when people will go out of their way like that its the ultimate being butthurt and shook.... its like saying i hate you so much for clowning me i'm going to grasp at straws looking for you because u raped me on ISH.

i'm assuming you have a real name. If your name was actually poodle or godzuki your parents were pretty mean.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #428
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

For anyone else, I'd absolutely agree. But Godzuki's a special circumstance. It'd bring me great amusement to see him doxed. He's a cancer here, and unless he himself has cancer, I won't feel bad for him.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #429
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
For anyone else, I'd absolutely agree. But Godzuki's a special circumstance. It'd bring me great amusement to see him doxed. He's a cancer here, and unless he himself has cancer, I won't feel bad for him.

i agree you should find godzuki and never give up trying, just think of how bad he humiliated you on ISH let me know how i can help
Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #430
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

I like how you how you disappeared for the rest of the day after that pic was posted.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #431
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Godzuki is so gay that he posts on insidehoops.com an makes threads about other posters...
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #432
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
I like how you how you disappeared for the rest of the day after that pic was posted.

Yeah, everything points to it being the right shop. I'm just reluctant to fully dox him until I can get some confirmation. I'd feel bad if it turned out to be some innocent Korean who ends up suffering from the consequences of Godzuki's behavior.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #433
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator

which pic are you talking about? i'm not here all day like you....don't get me wrong i'd love to be but some of us work, and then theres you and Osiris being babysat while your parents are working. its not surprising you didn't know most people don't work on saturdays or sundays

and i don't know why you keep switching handles between dictator and bozo, is that supposed to help you attack me with more numbers? i swear you, Osiris, and that whole lil gay crew of yours are some of the lamest weasel type personalities i've seen on the internetz. sad
Old 08-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #434
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
i'm not here all day like you....don't get me wrong i'd love to be but some of us work

I guess that's why you have 152 posts in this thread alone. The next closest person has 38.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #435
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Yeah, everything points to it being the right shop. I'm just reluctant to fully dox him until I can get some confirmation. I'd feel bad if it turned out to be some innocent Korean who ends up suffering from the consequences of Godzuki's behavior.

but think about how bad i punked you here, doesn't that warrant you blowing my RL wide open? how else are you going to get over that rage?

don't forget ask for godzuki, k?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: