Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #31
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

The little retarded fakkit Godzukis been gang repping himself with alt accounts for like 2 week nows.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #32
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
The little retarded fakkit Godzukis been gang repping himself with alt accounts for like 2 week nows.

lmao its mister I'm so Rad's 'partner', great timing sad thing is you're both the 'catcher' types, i don't know how you both stay together the way you do

its funny to me you think i'd rep myself or even want green reps at all. after all of this years some of you still don't get me
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #33
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lmao its mister I'm so Rad's 'partner', great timing sad thing is you're both the 'catcher' types, i don't know how you both stay together the way you do

its funny to me you think i'd rep myself or even want green reps at all. after all of this years some of you still don't get me

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27402

gtfo
Old 08-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #34
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Nobody gives a shit about you. Which is why your'e the only one posting in this thread.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #35
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

mister i'm So RAD is so gay he and dictator spoon for days with their shirts off without sleeping, just holding each other tight.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #36
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator

you might want to quote what you're trying to reference in that wall of txt i wrote coattail rider?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #37
BuffaloBill
Pills + Potions

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is sad
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll start.

The only thing smaller than Godzuki's rep bar is his Asian pencil-dick.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #39
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Nobody gives a shit about you. Which is why your'e the only one posting in this thread.

lol you're so shook i love how dictator jumped in to defend his 'partner' too i couldn't have hoped for a more perfect situation with both of you holding hands vs godzuki

cry more you started a beef/thread that i'll forever roast you with....and don't forget who started this beef again? even the first time when you tried to anon attack me with Osiris?

on a side note for real you're just such a lame personality with how you play so many alts to come at people, or try to get others to fight for you against me, and fold as soon as your hit back running away. you're just such a weakling wanting to start beefs
Old 08-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #40
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I'll start.

The only thing smaller than Godzuki's rep bar is his Asian pencil-dick.

when a tranny falls in the forest and theres no one around to hear it, does it make a noise?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #41
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Mister i'm so Rad is so gay he plays marco polo with Dictator in a hot tub
Old 08-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #42
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some people refer to Minilla as "Godzuki." This is actually an error made by the stupid Godzilla cartoon of the 1980's. The "baby Godzilla's" real name is Minilla
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #43
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
lol you're so shook i love how dictator jumped in to defend his 'partner' too i couldn't have hoped for a more perfect situation with both of you holding hands vs godzuki

cry more you started a beef/thread that i'll forever roast you with....and don't forget who started this beef again? even the first time when you tried to anon attack me with Osiris?

on a side note for real you're just such a lame personality with how you play so many alts to come at people, or try to get others to fight for you against me, and fold as soon as your hit back running away. you're just such a weakling wanting to start beefs

I'll whoop your ass in real life.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #44
Godzuki
NBA All-star

just think if there were negs you could neg me to get payback

too bad there aren't....and my greeen stacks will just grow and grow...
Old 08-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #45
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Quote:

"I'm 6'4", white, play pickup ball with Smush Parker, own my own car wash, paid $50 for an 8th, bragged about it online, and then ODed off a blunt I rolled from it"

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: