Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #436
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I guess that's why you have 152 posts in this thread alone. The next closest person has 38.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #437
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Yeah, everything points to it being the right shop. I'm just reluctant to fully dox him until I can get some confirmation. I'd feel bad if it turned out to be some innocent Korean who ends up suffering from the consequences of Godzuki's behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
which pic are you talking about? i'm not here all day like you....don't get me wrong i'd love to be but some of us work, and then theres you and Osiris being babysat while your parents are working. its not surprising you didn't know most people don't work on saturdays or sundays

and i don't know why you keep switching handles between dictator and bozo, is that supposed to help you attack me with more numbers? i swear you, Osiris, and that whole lil gay crew of yours are some of the lamest weasel type personalities i've seen on the internetz. sad

152 posts and counting.....

This guy is a joke.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #438
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I guess that's why you have 152 posts in this thread alone. The next closest person has 38.

its a godzuki roast thread and i did most, if not all of the roasting, thats why

its also funny to me how you're still reading everything posted in it while constantly complaining about me, but i guess that explains why your bipolar. called it
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #439
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
but think about how bad i punked you here, doesn't that warrant you blowing my RL wide open? how else are you going to get over that rage?

don't forget ask for godzuki, k?

You're mistaking amusement as rage, which is odd. I haven't said I'm gonna book a flight and come beat you up! I'm just gonna dox you a bit and then have a good laugh. It'll be funny to see both the outcome and your response.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #440
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Is this your daddy's shop?

Tell the truth, you little bitch.

^^^^

Quote:
why don't u just call and ask for godzuki?

it makes me laugh how many times i shit on you in this thread and how mad u are now where you're researching shops so shook, u remind me of millwad when he's desperate....

^^^^^

Quote:
which pic are you talking about? i'm not here all day like you....don't get me wrong i'd love to be but some of us work, and then theres you and Osiris being babysat while your parents are working. its not surprising you didn't know most people don't work on saturdays or sundays

and i don't know why you keep switching handles between dictator and bozo, is that supposed to help you attack me with more numbers? i swear you, Osiris, and that whole lil gay crew of yours are some of the lamest weasel type personalities i've seen on the internetz. sad

and you're a perpetual liar.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #441
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You're mistaking amusement as rage, which is odd. I haven't said I'm gonna book a flight and come beat you up! I'm just gonna dox you a bit and then have a good laugh. It'll be funny to see both the outcome and your response.

oh cmon, the only thing that would drive a poster to seek out another poster in RL is rage/butthurt/mad/etc. you ain't fooling nobody especially when you've already proven you lie as much as millwad

expose me then...i'll be waiting
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #442
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wait, you thought I actually took that photo of your shop myself? You thought I flew to Maryland to research you?

Oh Godzuki, it's the internet. All this can be done with a few effortless mouse clicks and key presses. If it couldn't, I'd have zero interest in this.

Now... if I call your shop tomorrow, will somebody actually answer this time? With the time difference, I guess you could've been on lunch break. What time do you take lunch?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #443
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
^^^^

^^^^^

and you're a perpetual liar.

what have i lied about? if anything i've exposed you as a weak lil kid that just rides other peoples coattails or cheerleads others, just like Osiris, you're just some of the weakest personalities here but front like you're confident or tough....its just so easy to see thru your alts too and your lil kid, girly style of postings. and only a few of you in ariana's army use alts in such a lame way consistently here....honestly you're just a weak dude, like a weasel type coward and i bet thats part of your RL personality to some degree.

thoughts?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #444
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Wait, you thought I actually took that photo of your shop myself? You thought I flew to Maryland to research you?

Oh Godzuki, it's the internet. All this can be done with a few effortless mouse clicks and key presses. If it couldn't, I'd have zero interest in this.

Now... if I call your shop tomorrow, will somebody actually answer this time? With the time difference, I guess you could've been on lunch break. What time do you take lunch?

lmao you must've forgotten about the post you made about having meetings in the morning and swinging by 'godzuki's shop' to verify its me and millwad played this same card after he researched godzuki, poodle, and smokeee's whole post history saying it only took him a google search

its always funny when liars have so many lies out there, they spin so many webs they eventually catch themselves.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #445
DFish
Banned

I never said I'd "swing by" your shop, learn to read. I said I'd call your shop, and I did. Twice. No answer. It was around 9:45 PST, if I recall correctly.

What time is your lunch break normally?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #446
DFish
Banned

By the way, what race/class were you in WoW?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #447
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #448
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
LOL

lol so are you kobr or Dfish? which one is your alt? i can tell by your persona that you'd pull something lame like that, you definitely show very similar characteristics.

you should bump more godzuki threads so you can get more attention off of me
Old 11-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #449
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All I said was "LOL"

And I ain't no DFISH .. hell we hate him in the Lakers Forum

F*** outta here
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #450
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
All I said was "LOL"

Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: