Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #46
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
I'll whoop your ass in real life.

this is like richard simmon's trying to threaten someone
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #47
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #48
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

I'm gonna beat his ass.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I had a good joke but i forgot it because i OD'd on some weed yesterday.

1990 called, they want your avatar back..

Hey, being president and founder of the Nate Robinson fan club isn't so bad...but asking him to your senior prom was a bit much.

DO I WIN? WHAT'S MY PRIZE?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #50
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
I'm gonna beat his ass.

why u so mad? its a godzuki roast thread i thought i was supposed to get mad
Old 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
why u so mad? its a godzuki roast thread i thought i was supposed to get mad

He might mean that in a homosexual way, i'd avoid opening the door for a few days.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #52
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He might mean that in a homosexual way, i'd avoid opening the door for a few days.

Correct, beat that ass up. Pound him into oblivion.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #53
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just made this one.

Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #54
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
I had a good joke but i forgot it because i OD'd on some weed yesterday.

1990 called, they want your avatar back..

Hey, being president and founder of the Nate Robinson fan club isn't so bad...but asking him to your senior prom was a bit much.

DO I WIN? WHAT'S MY PRIZE?

you guys need to make up some new material or try something else to get at me IMO. thats as old and beat down as calling me brian or what dictators trying to do with the filipino pics again

meanwhile back at Dictators parents house Mister i'm so RAD and Dictator are still holding hands, spoonin, trying to get back at godzuki for blasting their relationship wide open
Old 08-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #55
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
Just made this one.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #56
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Based on the amount of posts he has in this thread I think he did coke for the first time and OD'd.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #57
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
you guys need to make up some new material or try something else to get at me IMO. thats as old and beat down as calling me brian or what dictators trying to do with the filipino pics again

meanwhile back at Dictators parents house Mister i'm so RAD and Dictator are still holding hands, spoonin, trying to get back at godzuki for blasting their relationship wide open
It's a roast, roasts are not about new material. Plus i don't actually really know you so unless you send me a list of bulletpoints that is not happening.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #58
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Based on the amount of posts he has in this thread I think he did coke for the first time and OD'd.

ANd overpaid for it.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #59
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:

good thinking i wasn't seeing it thru mister i'm so rad's PoV, was thinking of it from a straight guys....
Old 08-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #60
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

just so u know i think you're rather flat chested for a chick

thoughts?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: