Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #61
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's a roast, roasts are not about new material. Plus i don't actually really know you so unless you send me a list of bulletpoints that is not happening.

yeah they are... its about being creative. noc's if you use the same joke a million times, well you can use the material and base it differently, but using the same thing over and over is as lame as Kobr calling me brian over and over again its just benign and dumb...only way that stuff works is mob mentality running with it but don't think u guys have a big enough mob in here yet.

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #62
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I'm probably going to regret posting in this thread but I saw the first 2 pages.

Why is my dick in Godzuki's mouth?

lol so you're pretending you're not Osiris now?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #63
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
yeah they are... its about being creative. noc's if you use the same joke a million times, well you can use the material and base it differently, but using the same thing over and over is as lame as Kobr calling me brian over and over again its just benign and dumb...

We were going to start this roast two hours ago but we knew we couldn't start without you and there was a SIXTEEN AND PREGNANT marathon on?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #64
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your face is really greasy.

Boom, roasted!
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #65
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can't play the guitar.

Boom, roasted!
Old 08-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #66
Kobr
Bryant

But to end it with the usual roast compliments, you do have a wonderful voice. Like an angel. A little Filipino angel.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #67
Godzuki

Quote:
We were going to start this roast two hours ago but we knew we couldn't start without you and there was a SIXTEEN AND PREGNANT marathon on?

well round up the lynch mob so we can have another 20+ pager of godzuki vs otc again

people just can't get mad when i start swinging back considering i didn't start these beefs...
Old 08-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #68
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
But to end it with the usual roast compliments, you do have a wonderful voice. Like an angel. A little Filipino angel.

you're just so consistently dumb
Old 08-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #69
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Godzuki roasts himself
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #70
Godzuki

Mister i'm so Rad is so gay he grabbed Deuces ass and told him he had hair like Christie Brinkley
Old 08-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #71
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well round up the lynch mob so we can have another 20+ pager of godzuki vs otc again

people just can't get mad when i start swinging back considering i didn't start these beefs...
Isn't this a godzuki roast? Do you know what a roast is? Aren't we supposed to make fun? What am i missing?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #72
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Godzuki roasts himself

lol the worst thread starter on ISH makes an appearance again i should've known when a godzuki lynch mob is forming you'd show up quick...u should talk about how i OD'd on weed again for the billionth time, oh wait think niko did that but i'm sure that won't stop you....just stop deleting threads you start that get no replies, k? just makes you look extremely insecure, altho i guess you are what you are
Old 08-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #73
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Quote:

Wow, that's just pathetically embarrassing. Saving those videos right now.

I think I know why Godzuki sucks at singing. He fucking sucks at everything.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #74
Godzuki

Quote:
Isn't this a godzuki roast? Do you know what a roast is? Aren't we supposed to make fun? What am i missing?

its only a godzuki roast because Mister i'm so Rad tried to get a lynch mob to back him up vs me, godzuki

he started the whole beef with me this morning which spawned this altho it started from 2 other threads then into this one so mebbe u didn't see it....
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #75
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Wow, that's just pathetically embarrassing. Saving those videos right now.

I think I know why Godzuki sucks at singing. He fucking sucks at everything.

damn you all even brought ISH's resident Creepy Rapist DFish into this. only people missing are lakersreign, heavincent, and i think i'm missing somebody....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: