Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #76
BuffaloBill
Chub for Chubb27

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #77
BuffaloBill
Chub for Chubb27

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 08-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #78
BuffaloBill
Chub for Chubb27

Old 08-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #79
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

gif the sideways shuffle thx, preferably the one he does at the very end.

also when he does that run in place while the other guy is dancing would be cool too
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #80
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

love that move
Old 08-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #81
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
its only a godzuki roast because Mister i'm so Rad tried to get a lynch mob to back him up vs me, godzuki

he started the whole beef with me this morning which spawned this altho it started from 2 other threads then into this one so mebbe u didn't see it....

Dude wtf are you talking about? Lynch mob? Beef? Shouldn't you be somewhere doing someone's math homework?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #82
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #83
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Dude wtf are you talking about? Lynch mob? Beef? Shouldn't you be somewhere doing someone's math homework?

He's a clown.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #84
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol the worst thread starter on ISH makes an appearance again i should've known when a godzuki lynch mob is forming you'd show up quick...u should talk about how i OD'd on weed again for the billionth time, oh wait think niko did that but i'm sure that won't stop you....just stop deleting threads you start that get no replies, k? just makes you look extremely insecure, altho i guess you are what you are

Oh right, you overdosed on weed
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #85
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

pretty sure i've won way more than that fgt
Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #86
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

I'm pretty sure Godzuki is in special ed and helps nobody with homework.

Don't let him being Asian fool you. Not every woman can cook, not every black person can run fast, not every Jewish person is good with money, and not every Asian is intelligent. In Godzuki's case, he's just barely functioning.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #87
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
He's a clown.

better than being a homo that starts beefs they can't handle, then runs to everyone else for help

u have to be one of the biggest pansies here
Old 08-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #88
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr

exposed!!!!

musicki
exposedki
retardki
specialedki

Last edited by Dictator : 08-03-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #89
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
I'm pretty sure Godzuki is in special ed and helps nobody with homework.

Don't let him being Asian fool you. Not every woman can cook, not every black person can run fast, not every Jewish person is good with money, and not every Asian is intelligent. In Godzuki's case, he's just barely functioning.

but i'm smarter than you....

on top of that you're a creepy ass dude that daydreams about raping chicks so i bet you're still a virgin.

thoughts?
Old 08-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #90
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Oh right, you overdosed on weed

lol i knew you'd say that, you're the equivalent of kobr calling me brian over and over again theres just some really lame ass personalities here and you're definitely one of them.....lol @ deleting threads you don't get replies in
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: