Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #1
Wordup
Serious playground baller

Wordup has no real reputation yet.
Default Xbox One or PS4?

I would like to know which is better.
Wordup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:27 AM   #2
Out_In_Utah
High School JV MVP

Out_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox One or PS4?

Xbox One
Out_In_Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #3
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
Xbox One

russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:30 AM   #4
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

In b4 PC Master Race
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:45 AM   #5
dubeta
Banned

dubeta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrydubeta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

ps4
dubeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:37 AM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

ps4
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:40 AM   #7
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

X Box One.

I own a ps4 and almost never play it. I play my ps3 and x box 360 over the PS4.

I'm gonna trade in the ps4 and buy the x box one.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #8
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

xbox one is a media center.

ps4 is a gaming system.

depends what you want.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:49 AM   #9
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Okama Gamesphere.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:49 AM   #10
navy
Very good NBA starter

navy is considered somewhat coolnavy is considered somewhat coolnavy is considered somewhat cool

They both suck right now to be honest.
navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:59 AM   #11
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
xbox one is a media center.

ps4 is a gaming system.

depends what you want.

I agree to a certain extent.

X box just plays to its strengths which is additional media and an interactive, jack-of-all-trades console. X Box One was created as a gaming console first and foremost, not a media center.

While the ps4 is superior in regards to graphics and gameplay, it lacks the additional features that x box offers.

Some people are willing to sacrifice a small decrease in graphics/gameplay in order to obtain a large increase in the overall abilities of a console. X box can do a lot more than ps4. But ps4 does one thing much better than x box one. What's your preference?
Old 09-08-2014, 03:00 AM   #12
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Xbox one selling point was being a media device, so i would say it was created first as a media device. In Microsoft interviews "if you want to hardcore game you can continue to play the 360." I can find the video if you want.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #13
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Xbox one selling point was being a media device, so i would say it was created first as a media device. In Microsoft interviews "if you want to hardcore game you can continue to play the 360." I can find the video if you want.

Was it a Microsoft employee that said that or someone doing a review? I believe you, but it just seems odd that a Microsoft employee would essentially demote the console they are trying to promote by saying it is inferior to their previous console.

X Box One is def focused on, and pushing the fact that their console is more of a media system. And i agree their gameplay and graphics is inferior to ps4, although I believe the margin is smaller than most, and I believe what x box lacks in that area is made up for with their awesome extras.

Ps4 is def a better console for graphics, gameplay and controls. I especially noticed this when playing COD, gameplay is much better on Playstation than x box.

Like u said tho, if your more of a serious gamer the ps4 is prob better for you. If you aren't as concerned with graphics and gameplay, but rather interaction and additional media then get the x box one. Dif strokes for dif folks.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:11 AM   #14
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

PS4
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:29 AM   #15
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i have both ps4 is truly better but xbox letting you record clips to show your friends is a nice feature
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: