Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
12shyloc26
I hit open 5-footers

12shyloc26 has decent reputation
Default Who's game is the most aesthetically pleasing?

We all know that Lebron and Durant are two of the best players in the game. Lebron is the most complete basketball player today, and Durant is a helluva player. But, in your opinion, who is the most fun to watch out of all the hoopers today?

I'll start it off with Kobe. He's inefficient, yes, but when he's on fire the stuff he does on the court are amazing to watch. Some of the best footwork in the game. I also like Paul Pierce. These two are creative when it comes to getting shots off.

Let's stay on topic, yes?
12shyloc26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation
Default Re: Who's game is the most aesthetically pleasing?

I'll go with CP3. His game is beautiful.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Kobe and Westbrook.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong waychristian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe, rose, wade
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Rubio

His style of play makes video games envy.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
redhonda76
Go NY GO NY GO

redhonda76 is considered somewhat coolredhonda76 is considered somewhat cool

Rubio, Rondo, and Nash. The pass first point guards are much more fun to watch than Rose and Westbrook.
redhonda76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chris Paul and Derrick Rose far as how likely they are to do something id call beautiful on any given play. I also love watching Nash and Tim Duncan. Id watch the highlights of a 30 point game from Duncan over perhaps anyone in the league Rose aside.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Id watch the highlights of a 30 point game from Duncan over perhaps anyone in the league

Lies
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #9
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

D-rose
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #10
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Paul and Nash. Making the correct fundamental basketball play >>>>>
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

Wade before Lebron showed up.
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice is popular on this boardBoutPractice is popular on this boardBoutPractice is popular on this boardBoutPractice is popular on this boardBoutPractice is popular on this board

I agree that Tim Duncan's game is beautiful in the classical sense of the word. No movement is wasted. It's like watching the Parthenon. The polar opposite of Dirk, who's more like a weird contemporary art piece.

Nash has an incredibly fluid, aesthetically pleasing game, like Rubio (though Rubio's shot looks horrible).
Derrick Rose is the ultimate "wish fulfillment" player. You watch him and wish you were able to do what he does.

Then you have pretty much the entire former Celtics Big 4 - Rondo for the moves, Pierce for the footwork, Allen for the way he moves without the ball, Garnett for the sense of purpose in everything he does.

Ginobili, Scola.
KD and Tmac for the smooth effortlessness.

Lots of different styles that work for me.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Batmanu. The way he plays gives me thousand fanboy orgasms. It's not just pleasing to watch him.. it's beautiful.

Rose is awesome as well. This shot is pure awesomeness. http://youtu.be/OJAcu6JtU2I?hd=1&t=35s

Wade. His circus shots are something else.

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 10-07-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #14
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

kobe and brandon jennings for me
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Melo by far.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: