Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 08-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #121
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wnba

Jolly good then sir.. Tomorrow I shall check in and shall see what fruits have come from our labor...

As of now I bid my farewell and declare an amicable salutation..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #122
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
You still on right?
I had thought you went to bed.. Last time I checked was like a minute before you posted

I'll round everything out in a little bit
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #123
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Team 4 selected Moquorro

Team 2 selects Balon Swann
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #124
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didnt take a pick of yours did i?

I figured the Maester was going to me anyway and I wanted to pair of the Martells for chemistry reasons..

oh wait...
Old 08-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #125
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I didnt take a pick of yours did i?

I figured the Maester was going to me anyway and I wanted to pair of the Martells for chemistry reasons..

oh wait...

No.. I was looking at Moquorro anyway...

You ready to try a team v team battle?
Old 08-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #126
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
No.. I was looking at Moquorro anyway...

You ready to try a team v team battle?
I guess so yeah, but I have no real grasp of what that will entail.. youll have to bare with me..lol
Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #127
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I guess so yeah, but I have no real grasp of what that will entail.. youll have to bare with me..lol
You'll do wonderfully... Sorry, I had to leave for a bit. When ever you're ready pick a team and tell me which one it is. I'll tell you my team also, and we'll go from there when we get there
Old 08-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #128
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

I guess I'll go with team 1
Old 08-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #129
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I'll go team 8

Once we get the timing of us in this thread down.. we'll post on the 1,2,3 go honor system (which will be different in the actual game but for out bata testing purposes...)

Look at my team 8, I'll look at your team 1.

Remember, command buffs attack and defense

council buffs body guard and assassin

Subversion takes away points from the other team (Attack, Defense, Assassin & Bodyguard)

and finally scout blocks subversion points.

Last edited by Anti Hero : 08-07-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #130
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Like numbers but real time??
Old 08-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #131
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Like numbers but real time??
Yea..

So as it stands

Team 1 Team 8
cmd 1 2
atk 4 8
Def 4 6
Co 7 6
Ass 6 3
BG 2 2
Sub 10 7
sct 1 2

When you post just tell me where you added the command, Council, Scout and where you placed your Subversion, add the points giving new totals.

whoever wins the most out of the categories wins.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #132
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I allocated my 7 subversion as follows, -2 from your attack, -2 from your defense, -3 from your assassin

I placed my 2 command points as follow, 0 in attack, 2 in defense.

New total

8 attack
8 defense

My six points of council were split, sending 3 to each category

new total

6 assassin
5 body guard

and with my 2 scout points I placed 1 in attack and 1 in defense
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #133
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

I am in bewilderment
Old 08-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #134
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

lmao... check out my white text and you'll see what I did..
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #135
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

I did..the problem is that due to my lack of focus (add kicking my ass) I dont seem to follow the steps..lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: