Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default which 5 posters would u choose to represent ISH?

this if for nba discussion/debates..
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: which 5 posters would u choose to represent ISH?

ShaqAttack and RoundMound are two no brainers for me. As for the other 3, not sure.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

1. Lelbron
2. Theoo
3. Bladers

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash has an OK reputation so far

Euroleague, Lelbron, ripthetik, pauk
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not including myself?

KG215, L. Kizzle, ShaqAttack, Kblaze, and RedBlackAttack
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Euroleague, Lelbron, ripthetik, pauk

D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Not including myself?

KG215, L. Kizzle, ShaqAttack, Kblaze, and RedBlackAttack
only to be fair
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

flpiii is a pretty good poster. Might have spelled his username wrong, but he is the guy with the Shaq avatar.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
jongib369
National High School Star

jongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputation

Kblaze, Flipii, CavaliersFTW, Jlauber annnnd I cant think of another ATM

I actually really like jlauber, what he says gets rather lengthy at times...BUT, sometimes it's needed for someone to go into depth about a player pointing out EVERYTHING...It's not easy to be short and sweet sometimes...Like one poster said, we need a jlauber for almost every top 50 player....Idk about you guys but I love the history of the game so when he posts something very long I do this.

Step 1. get in a comfortable position
Step 2. Free the mind of any bias and try to look at things objectively
Step 3. Smoke some weed

(Just playing around)
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it would depend on the topic.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
jongib369
National High School Star

jongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputation

Ill give my number 5 to anyone is respectful most of the time ( we all lose our head )
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #12
CTulc
I hit open layups

CTulc has decent reputation

Trust me. I'm awesome pick me.
CTulc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I think it would depend on the topic.

This.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #14
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Not including myself?

Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Any list not including me is a fail. Lettuce be realism, why come you know list me?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: