Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #31
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
After re-reading this post.

You don't know if she's cheated.

"Interested in women" doesn't mean a damn thing. You should just go and ask her, why she put that up. Make up sex and monitor that broad closely.

One hint of it, get the hell out.

nah i kno she is cheating (continuously). There's a whole back story.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
is it really cheating if it's another chick .. I don't think I'd even count that
If my wife told me "i have this really hot friend and im going to fool around with her from time to time" - i'd find it strange but to be perfectly honest, that is not a deal breaker for me. I'd allow it just to try to take advantage.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #33
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
She updated her fb page to timeline and put that she was interested in "men" and "women"

lol she might be cheating on me with a gal.
haha wtf should i do?

Talk about having your man card yanked.
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #34
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictricked
Talk about having your man card yanked.

i feel disrobed.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i feel disrobed.

Have you asked her about it? It seems pretty simple. Did you **** some girl? Why? Is this something you can bring me into? Yes, great! or No, GET THE **** OUT.

Then you go and get new girls and have a great time.

See - i dont hate you.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #36
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When have we had a religious debate? Why would i do that?

Let me get this straight, you post that your chick likes ****ing girls also, you can't figure out a way this benefits you AND we cannot make fun of it.

There's more to it than that. the relationship is just unhealthy. she stopped texting and calling me. and takes mighty long to even get her to respond to my text, sometimes even days. everything changed. its like she doesn't care anymore. its driving me nuts.

I'm sure if its just that she's a bi. then there would be no problem. i mean damn.
that might be a plus. but theres a whole other thing going on.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #37
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The answer is simple. you give her the gospel of jesus christ, if she says no, then you proceed with my other post.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #38
EnoughSaid
MV3

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Did anyone else think this was a SlimShady thread?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
There's more to it than that. the relationship is just unhealthy. she stopped texting and calling me. and takes mighty long to even get her to respond to my text, sometimes even days. everything changed. its like she doesn't care anymore. its driving me nuts.

I'm sure if its just that she's a bi. then there would be no problem. i mean damn.

We are giving you options to keep her and you are explaining why its not possible. That should tell you your answer right there.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #40
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
So you managed to turn a girl gay? Not at all surprised, Jesus must be rolling over in his imaginary grave

TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #41
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Well there's your problem right there... doesn't sound like she's your girlfriend
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #42
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Have you asked her about it? It seems pretty simple. Did you **** some girl? Why? Is this something you can bring me into? Yes, great! or No, GET THE **** OUT.

Then you go and get new girls and have a great time.

See - i dont hate you.

lol we already been through this type of argument twice.
where i ask her if she's ****ing another guy and so says no...etc

the thing is, she uses the excuse that she busy. I kno she ain't cause her schedule hasn't changed since we got together.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #43
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

you should probably do both of them
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #44
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol we already been through this type of argument twice.
where i ask her if she's ****ing another guy and so says no...etc

the thing is, she uses the excuse that she bushy. I kno she ain't cause her vag hasn't changed since we got together.

fixed
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #45
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're pretending to have a GF, why not pretend to have a 3some?

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: