Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #46
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Well there's your problem right there... doesn't sound like she's your girlfriend

This is what I mean. I don't want to do this whole confrontation bs again though.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #47
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
This is what I mean. I don't want to do this whole confrontation bs again though.

So you're gonna stay content as the silent side d*ck of some carpet-munching dyke? At this point, looks like you're probably #7 on her harem totem pole, sandwiched in between Lesbians #6 and #8. She probably just keeps you around to make sure her d*ck handling skills don't get rusty in case down the line she decides the bush experiment is a failure.

Be a man, pray, then confront her.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #48
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Just ask yourself, what would jesus do?
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #49
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
So you're gonna stay content as the silent side d*ck of some carpet-munching dyke? At this point, looks like you're probably #7 on her harem totem pole, sandwiched in between Lesbians #6 and #8. She probably just keeps you around to make sure her d*ck handling skills don't get rusty in case down the line she decides the bush experiment is a failure.

Be a man, pray, then confront her.

no, i want to get my lick in and then end it. seems like there's no other option really. man idk.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #50
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bet you enjoy dick, OP.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #51
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I bet you enjoy dick, OP.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm not your daddy. don't tell me what your daddy enjoys!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #52
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
She updated her fb page to timeline and put that she was interested in "men" and "women"

lol she might be cheating on me with a gal.
haha wtf should i do?
imaginary sex before marriage? involved with an made up bi sexual? you are going straight to make believe hell Bladers.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:26 PM   #53
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Dude buy a 6 pack, some olives and monopoly money and reproduce your own "requiem for a dream" dildo scene. What's the problem man? She has a great ass you said, well her asshole is getting eaten out right about now by some dyke with a tongue ring. Why you think she isn't responding to you as much? She likes her tongue better then your dick.

More fish in the sea, man the eff up you little baby. I guarantee you if you play your cards right you can pull a 3some. Hopefully your girl is sensitive towards your feeling and not cheating on you bc she thinks you suck in bed, then your shit outta luck homie!
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #54
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Use your beloved GOD to your advantage, get her and her friend around and use the old "The power of Christ compels you" line to get them both naked.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #55
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so...get both of em together and say you want to watch, and knowing she'd also want a dick, u jump in
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:23 AM   #56
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Serves you right for being a religious zealot and a thief. Not that I believe you even had a gf to begin with.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #57
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the last thing i would have done in this situation is make a post of it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #58
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

honestly if i was in a serious relationship, i wouldnt wanna fck with a 3some and complicate matters. but you seem like youve lost her anyway. 3some might be the only way to save it

anyways, if you find out she cheating...make a thread and expose her legendary ass that you keep mentioning. pics welcome. good luck bro
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #59
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
Use your beloved GOD to your advantage, get her and her friend around and use the old "The power of Christ compels you" line to get them both naked.

I came here for advice and this is what I get.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #60
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Dude buy a 6 pack, some olives and monopoly money and reproduce your own "requiem for a dream" dildo scene. What's the problem man? She has a great ass you said, well her asshole is getting eaten out right about now by some dyke with a tongue ring. Why you think she isn't responding to you as much? She likes her tongue better then your dick.

More fish in the sea, man the eff up you little baby. I guarantee you if you play your cards right you can pull a 3some. Hopefully your girl is sensitive towards your feeling and not cheating on you bc she thinks you suck in bed, then your shit outta luck homie!
Should I text her... "I wanna lick u clean?"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: