Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default SourPatchKid's Riddle Hour 8/8/12 Edition

This weeks prize: a. 0.17 oz bottle of Nautica Blue or b. Andre Iguodala toy bobblehead(Just pm me your address).
In the rare case two posters are tied on points after time is up, I'll post an extremely easy tiebreaker and whoever posts first will get the prize. Riddle Hour ends exactly 5 minutes after midnight(pacific time). Try to be as sportsmanslike as possible and refrain from using google as your cheat sheet.

1. What starts with t ends with t and has t in it? 5 points

2. What object is expensive, but you don't want it, and when you are using it you are unaware you're using it? 15 points

3. What's bigger than you, but doesn't weigh anything? 10 points
4. What fruit is spiky and purple? 23 points
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words wednesday, friday, or sunday? 10 points

Bonus: What is my first name? I think I only posted it twice here. If you get bonus right I'll multiply your total score by 1.2

Good luck, have fun, and remember contest ends at exactly 12:05 pacific time.

Scoreboard: Hittin_Shots- 15 LBJMVP- 25

Edit: My bad, pm me the answers please.

Last edited by SourPatchKids : 08-09-2012 at 01:48 AM.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SourPatchKid's Riddle Hour 8/8/12 Edition

Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

So we post it here?
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
This weeks prize: a. 0.17 oz bottle of Nautica Blue or b. Andre Iguodala toy bobblehead(Just pm me your address).

Riiiiight........ I'm calling the cops now
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #5
Hittin_Shots

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Riiiiight........ I'm calling the cops now

To waste their time?

Guess that might be fun.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
So we post it here?
Yup.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #7
Hittin_Shots

well the first ones a teapot
Old 08-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
well the first ones a teapot
Actually, on second thought pm me the answers. But I guess everyone will get #1 as a freebie.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #9
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
In the rare case two posters are tied on points after time is up, I'll post an extremely easy tiebreaker and whoever posts first will get the prize. Riddle Hour ends exactly 5 minutes after midnight(pacific time). Try to be as sportsmanslike as possible and refrain from using google as your cheat sheet.

1. What starts with t ends with t and has t in it? 5 points

2. What object is expensive, but you don't want it, and when you are using it you are unaware you're using it? 15 points

3. What's bigger than you, but doesn't weigh anything? 10 points
4. What fruit is spiky and purple? 7 points
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words wednesday, friday, or sunday? 10 points

Bonus: What is my first name? I think I only posted it twice here. If you get bonus right I'll multiply your total score by 1.2

Good luck, have fun, and remember contest ends at exactly 12:05 pacific time.
1. teapot 2. 3. air 4. 5.yesterday, today,tomorrow.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #10
Hittin_Shots

number 3 Im gonna go a shadow at cerain times or reflectin in a crazy mirror
Old 08-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
Hittin_Shots

1st, 2nd and 3rd of a month etc
Old 08-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #12
Hittin_Shots

A grape with a spike through it?
Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #13
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
A grape with a spike through it?
pm please. and a grape with a spike through it is incorrect.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #14
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

the first and fifth i had heard before but i have no idea what the rest are..... ill have to think a while.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #15
SourPatchKids
Banned

Actually, now that I think about it, the fruit one is ridiculously hard to get. I'll change the point value.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: