Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default [Team News] Dwight, Duhon & Earl Clark to Lakers is a DONE DEAL.

The trade is now official. FULL DETAILS HERE: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10729

Quote:
The Magic have traded center Dwight Howard, guard Chris Duhon and forward Earl Clark to the L.A. Lakers

AND WE'RE KEEPING PAU!!!

We did it mama...... WE DID IT

Last edited by $LakerGold : 08-10-2012 at 04:50 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation
Default Re: [Team News] Dwight to Lakers is a DONE DEAL.

i been reading it but i am not going to get my hopes up until its ok and everything is settled.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgamer20o0
i been reading it but i am not going to get my hopes up until its ok and everything is settled.

I'm just waiting for Stern to Veto
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Absolutely unbelievable! This is a steal.. All we gave up was Bynum?? Wow! Insane.. There will be A LOT of angry fans from ALL of the other teams now lmao. Even I'm getting bashed for being a Lakers fan
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #5
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

I am now happy hahaha.

I do like Bynum, always will be a fan.
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Caaaaaaaan uu dig ittttttt!!!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A
Amazing
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #8
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

We're back!!
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #9
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

OMG!!! Bwahahaaa!

Not just big 4...but Burrito 4!

I wonder if Stern can still veto like he did last time? I'll believe it when I see him sign it.

Last edited by kobesabi : 08-10-2012 at 05:33 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #10
JDRCRASHER
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JDRCRASHER has an OK reputation so far

^yep, he can, but i doubt he will...

WELCOME TO LA D12!!!

Last edited by JDRCRASHER : 08-10-2012 at 01:41 AM.
JDRCRASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

I won't believe a bit of this until I see the press conference....Mama Freakin Stern is pissed off and all the whining owners will be blowing up his cell phone for the next 16 hours trying to stop this deal. Mark Cuban has probably hired a hit man.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #12
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: [Team News] Dwight to Lakers is a DONE DEAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I won't believe a bit of this until I see the press conference....Mama Freakin Stern is pissed off and all the whining owners will be blowing up his cell phone for the next 16 hours trying to stop this deal. Mark Cuban has probably hired a hit man.
How can he?

He doesn have that power.

The only reason why he was able to do so before was because the hornets were league Owned.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #13
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

We all knew Dwight was going to end up with LA. It is destiny, the match was to perfect not to eventually fit in place! Truthfully another amazing trade for another amazing player! Other teams fans can hate all they want, their just jealous that the Lakers are committed to winning!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
How can he?

He doesn have that power.

The only reason why he was able to do so before was because the hornets were league Owned.

Yep
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #15
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold

AND WE'RE KEEPING PAU!!!

Holy Crap !!!! Mitch is still the best !!!

magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: