Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #16
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you talk/text 2 ur girl every day? How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I strongly disagree.
I mean its healthy to have days of not being together at all and barely getting to talk, but for instance if you're not busy and it's just a typical day, your girlfriend/wife won't be so happy if you don't talk/text. This obviously doesn't include friends with benefits or non serious relationships.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My ex texted me at least once a day to say something and ask me about something like I'm doing, etc. I always tried to at least talk to her once but most of the time she did the work and initiated the conversation with me, felt good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Seriously, you act like you never had a girl before. Me, i talk to my wife everyday. I told her Bladers posted this thread, and she said ISNT HE THAT VIRGIN WHO OWES YOU $7?
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
I mean its healthy to have days of not being together at all and barely getting to talk, but for instance if you're not busy and it's just a typical day, your girlfriend/wife won't be so happy if you don't talk/text. This obviously doesn't include friends with benefits or non serious relationships.

I strongly disagree.

I'm sure plenty (most?) girls would be whiney about that. That's why you gotta find a girl who isn't childish trying to chit chat all the time. If a girl I was with bitched about me not texting her I would immediately dump her via text.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #19
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I strongly disagree.

I'm sure plenty (most?) girls would be whiney about that. That's why you gotta find a girl who isn't childish trying to chit chat all the time. If a girl I was with bitched about me not texting her I would immediately dump her via text.
Extremely hard to find a girl like that, good luck.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #20
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i do, but i dont try to. and she always assume shit if i dont. clingy biitch.. i could be on ish all day and she think im dckin a hoe
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #21
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Text everyday, several different convos a day. phone calls every now and then
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:36 AM   #22
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Is this your first gf? You make a thread about girlfriends like twice a day reminding us you have one

I was about to say
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #23
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Text everyday, several different convos a day. phone calls every now and then

Several a day? How do you not get bored of this bitch and vice versa? Shit worth talking about doesn't happen everyday.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #24
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Several a day? How do you not get bored of this bitch and vice versa? Shit worth talking about doesn't happen everyday.
so, what, you break your vow of silence once a week when something stupendous happens? Not all chicks are vapid airheads talking about paris hilton and shopping.

Weird that OP wants all this nitpicky advice on how to deal with a woman. There arent any rules, if you want to talk with her, talk. If not, dont. Though I will say, a chick that you arent interested in talking/being around everyday is probably not worth investing in. Cut your loses and find a more compatible chick.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #25
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Lol i hear u. But ive been with her for years now, im use to it.. and shes fun to talk to compared to the other girls i text. Im cool with it
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #26
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: Do you talk/text 2 ur girl every day? How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
I'm not talking about pre-college relations. 99% of the time ur girl goes to ur school. And plus those days u can spend hrs on the phone talking about shit. Cause u had all that free time.

I'm talking about post highschool relationships.
Everyday? Everyother day? How much? Your usual chit chat... Daily deeds.. Or sumthing deep?

I also reckon that most ISH posters Are socially degenerate 12 year olds. I need Grown men response.

big homie bladers got his first gf

is she a virgin too?

you should post a pic of her man

Dude it is very important to make a lot of threads about this

and you should stream your skype sleepover. ISH could give you tipps in realtime!
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:04 AM   #27
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm in a serious relationship and I talk to her everyday. It never used to be like this at first, but she goes to my university so I started seeing her like 4 out 7 days a week at the VERY least.

to tell you the truth it has worn me down to a boiling point. I mean she's my girlfriend but she acts as if I'm her cot damn husband. If I don't call her at night she goes beserk, even if I spent like 8 hours with her that day.

morale of the story? women are never satisfied so no matter what you do she'll want more from you to prove how much she is worth to you.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #28
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers

Whatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
big homie bladers got his first gf

is she a virgin too?

you should post a pic of her man

Dude it is very important to make a lot of threads about this

and you should stream your skype sleepover. ISH could give you tipps in realtime!

Repped.

Pics or gtfo
Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #29
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
No. Probably my 9th or 10th... But whose counting?

Counting is mine. It belongs to me.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
Raz

Quote:

Classic - Macho Man with a negative reply. Guy is unreal - you can tell this guy is a fraudster living in mom's basement, dad died when he was young, so he has no advice on how to deal with women.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: