Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Match.com

I know it may sound strange because I am "old skool" but the honey that I wanted to marry broke up with me months ago. Even though I had hope of winning her back, the broad has a boyfriend now.

So I am thinking about joining this dating site, as you may know, I am not spamming for this site and since I am older, I don't believe in finding someone online. Since the internet is fake...right? No...the internet is real just like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.

So I have decided to give this dating site a chance and wanted to know experiences from everyone about this site and what I am getting into.

any thoughts?

should I do it?

I am pretty sure what I want to do but wanted to ask my thousands of friends on ISH first.

'
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Match.com

man...just watch out there are a lot of desperate milf's there
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

after your teens, dating sites will get you no good. only sad people there, like you. I mean, seriously... you wanted to marry her, and she did this to you and you're not winning her back? that looks like you failed, big time either by breaking up with her or by choosing the wrong one in the first place. I hope it's the latter. anyway, good luck.. I'm sad with you, not for you.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
after your teens, dating sites will get you no good. only sad people there, like you. I mean, seriously... you wanted to marry her, and she did this to you and you're not winning her back? that looks like you failed, big time either by breaking up with her or by choosing the wrong one in the first place. I hope it's the latter. anyway, good luck.. I'm sad with you, not for you.

Don't listen to this Euro-teen twot-face of a poster.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. Use a dating website to meet some women, and build your confidence up. It can take awhile after being in a long-term relationship. Then get out and meet real women
Old 08-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Don't listen to this Euro-teen twot-face of a poster.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. Use a dating website to meet some women, and build your confidence up. It can take awhile after being in a long-term relationship. Then get out and meet real women
why would you call me Euro-teen??? plus, that was all that your post was useful for.

Dating sites will sure build your confidence up as it's full of losers. If you're type that feels good between inferiors, it's for you... Anyway, if you REALLY wanted to get self confidence, get out there and start talking girls up.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
why would you call me Euro-teen??? plus, that was all that your post was useful for.

Dating sites will sure build your confidence up as it's full of losers. If you're type that feels good between inferiors, it's for you... Anyway, if you REALLY wanted to get self confidence, get out there and start talking girls up.

You're talking to an old man, look how he types. Old guys have no game, he needs to work it on internet trolls first.

I called you Euro-teen because that's what you are.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #7
matt1016
Kids at the park dunk on me

matt1016 has decent reputation

I don't want to talk too much about my personal life here, but I used that particular service for a few years. I had some funny dates, some ok dates, got one long-term girlfriend, and then I met my wife on there. She wrote me, we went out for dinner, and we've been married 4 years now.

It's just like anything else on the internet - go slow at first, watch out for "too good to be true" profiles, and try to write something funny. It helps you stand out.
matt1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #8
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
You're talking to an old man, look how he types. Old guys have no game, he needs to work it on internet trolls first.

I called you Euro-teen because that's what you are.
Well you better not get into cussing with me. Just sayin. Let the thread dwell
Old 08-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1016
I don't want to talk too much about my personal life here, but I used that particular service for a few years. I had some funny dates, some ok dates, got one long-term girlfriend, and then I met my wife on there. She wrote me, we went out for dinner, and we've been married 4 years now.

It's just like anything else on the internet - go slow at first, watch out for "too good to be true" profiles, and try to write something funny. It helps you stand out.

You should say that to your wife-
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #10
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Do what you got to do. IMO bars are better. If this is going to help you gain confidence why not? You should try speed dating looks wack.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #11
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

plentyoffish.com or just pof.com
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think Kobe has a profile.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

I remember trying to sign up couple of years ago to scope out some singles but got denied. Cant remember which dating site it was tho
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #14
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Do what you got to do. IMO bars are better. If this is going to help you gain confidence why not? You should try speed dating looks wack.

Bars are not better. Meeting people super drunk compared to rational meeting... fail and you show your age.

However, I say neither are any good. I have always done my work in the daytime.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #15
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
I remember trying to sign up couple of years ago to scope out some singles but got denied. Cant remember which dating site it was tho

Rough. Were you sending peeny pics?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: