Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #16
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,167
EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Bars are not better. Meeting people super drunk compared to rational meeting... fail and you show your age.

However, I say neither are any good. I have always done my work in the daytime.

Why do you assume everyone is super drunk? Yeah I am young whats your point I still meet girls. Have you been to a bar lassy? Not all girls are going to get drunk.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #17
Raz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Why do you assume everyone is super drunk? Yeah I am young whats your point I still meet girls. Have you been to a bar lassy? Not all girls are going to get drunk.

Pfft. I have hooked up with plenty of bar girls. Go out get drunk, go to her house, wake up, and realise she's a psycho, or something is wrong with her. I'd much rather meet a girl in the day time, then you get a taste for them in their real life, not some thrown together melting pot of skanky girls being rubbed on by men that smell of cheap booze and smegma.

You're young, and you're giving an old guy advice. He doesn't want advice for fucking a 19 year old.

Grown ass kid naming himself after baby-face Eric Gordon, lamest "superstar" in the NBA
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #18
matt1016
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
matt1016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 223
matt1016 has decent reputation
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You should say that to your wife-

LOL, too late.
matt1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #19
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,167
EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Pfft. I have hooked up with plenty of bar girls. Go out get drunk, go to her house, wake up, and realise she's a psycho, or something is wrong with her. I'd much rather meet a girl in the day time, then you get a taste for them in their real life, not some thrown together melting pot of skanky girls being rubbed on by men that smell of cheap booze and smegma.

You're young, and you're giving an old guy advice. He doesn't want advice for fucking a 19 year old.

Grown ass kid naming himself after baby-face Eric Gordon, lamest "superstar" in the NBA

I love to meet girls in the day time but for the Op to get back out there and get used to talking to girls again I think a bar would be better to start. I named my account name after my fav player when i was 15 Oh no my bad i Apologize.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #20
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I have always done my work in the daytime.
this.

Op, go to a laundry mat. Seriously, i use to pull so much poon at laundy mats when i was single, it was like my fukking go to spot.

Laundry mat is like a singles haven. Sure, the broads wont look their best - i mean, who dresses up doing laundry? -bu u gotta look fo the ones with potential

This is a great way to see if the broad has kids as well. Cuz u know single moms be bringing them naughty ass kids with em.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #21
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Rough. Were you sending peeny pics?
Nah, i basically had to answer a shiet load of questions to see if i was deem worthy or serious to be able to create my profile. I obviously answered honestly, and got denied from creating a profile lol
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #22
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 13,128
9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Match.com

I am far from desperate and I know there is a stigma when it comes to being on a dating site.

In my opinion, it's no different than hooking up with someone on Facebook, which I got re-acquainted with an ex on there.

After signing up last night, I think I'm just going to pass because I am too cheap to subscribe because it costs a lot of money for just another pipeline in getting girls. A pipeline I will seldom use but one nonetheless.

Trust me...there are a lot of hot chicks on there. Some serious and some treat it as a social network site with tons of pictures. It's like they are looking for a fling or just hooking up.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #23
Raz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I am far from desperate and I know there is a stigma when it comes to being on a dating site.

In my opinion, it's no different than hooking up with someone on Facebook, which I got re-acquainted with an ex on there.

After signing up last night, I think I'm just going to pass because I am too cheap to subscribe because it costs a lot of money for just another pipeline in getting girls. A pipeline I will seldom use but one nonetheless.

Trust me...there are a lot of hot chicks on there. Some serious and some treat it as a social network site with tons of pictures. It's like they are looking for a fling or just hooking up.

Surely there are some free sites out there. But my guess if people don't want to pay, they're probably not a catch.

What do you do for a job? Not being nosey, I just want to give you some advice on what you can do to hook up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #24
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 13,128
9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
this.

Op, go to a laundry mat. Seriously, i use to pull so much poon at laundy mats when i was single, it was like my fukking go to spot.

Laundry mat is like a singles haven. Sure, the broads wont look their best - i mean, who dresses up doing laundry? -bu u gotta look fo the ones with potential

This is a great way to see if the broad has kids as well. Cuz u know single moms be bringing them naughty ass kids with em.

I use to go to laundry mats in college because I needed to and if I remember correctly...it use to be awkward and quiet there.

People just want to do their shit and get out. Plus people got undies and bras laying out. That's too much for me to know from a stranger.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #25
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 13,128
9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Surely there are some free sites out there. But my guess if people don't want to pay, they're probably not a catch.

What do you do for a job? Not being nosey, I just want to give you some advice on what you can do to hook up.

Tax consulting...just started out my own business, so it's not like I got co-workers if you suggest I start socializing with them.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #26
Raz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Tax consulting...just started out my own business, so it's not like I got co-workers if you suggest I start socializing with them.

Cool. You're a business owner. Drop that into conversation with ladies. Go online. Pay for a website. Get to the gym and start working out. Start up conversations with any and all women, and try not to be flirty right off the bat. Be friendly, be confident.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #27
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I use to go to laundry mats in college because I needed to and if I remember correctly...it use to be awkward and quiet there.

People just want to do their shit and get out. Plus people got undies and bras laying out. That's too much for me to know from a stranger.
oh, so ur looking for a long term relationship?
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #28
falc39
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 900
falc39 has decent reputation
Default Re: Match.com

I tried match.com, it gave me some good dates, but the problem is you have to pay to stand out. I was doing it for awhile along with a free one, and didn't see much difference between match.com and the free one, so eventually I just let match.com expire.

Go with okcupid. Probably the hottest free dating site right now. It was actually bought by match.com sometime last year or so, I believe. Either way, the okcupid site itself is much more intuitive and better designed.

Within the last month of OkCupid, I dated a half-brazilian student who does modeling full-time when she isn't in school. hottest person i ever hooked up with. I'm talking right now to a tall, half-asian, sorority girl back home for the summer from school. There's another girl white/latino wants to meet with me in a city 2 hours away, not sure if I will bite. i guess i have a thing for hot mixed girls. My boasting is done.. point is, the site is ****ing legit.

If I were to look at other sites, I would look at the ones that have good mobile apps to go along. I believe those are the trendy ones that will do well in the future and the ones quality girls will flock to.

Oh yeah, and go with the shirtless photo if you are cut and in good shape: here's why
Did wonders for me...

Last edited by falc39 : 08-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #29
Nanners
Good college starter
 
Nanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 3,270
Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Match.com

the year is 2012, we are living in the internet age.

people do literally everything on their computer these days, nothing wrong with using it to meet women. go for it.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,235
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Match.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
the year is 2012, we are living in the internet age.

people do literally everything on their computer these days, nothing wrong with using it to meet women. go for it.
I have to agree with this. Why is it such a bad thing for people to evaluate more people that they could possibly spend the rest of their life with if they want that?

People have to date the old fashion way by some rule or something?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy