Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #16
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ben Affleck approached to direct "Justice League"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
DC should make a sandman movie, no one wants to see super man or green lantern or those outdated cheese ball heroes that populate the justice league

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dare devil niggehh
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #18
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2010
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...234840949.html

Didnt see a thread about it So I figured Id post it.

To be honest, I really do not want to see a justice league movie so soon. Really much at all. Marvel had a master plan and I think Whedon started writing the movie almost 10 years ago, but it didnt gain any traction until 08 or 09 I think. Id prefer to see DC focus on individual superhero movies w/ way more realism to it. Batman set the standard, Id like to see other DC heroes follow suit. Very excited to see how Man of Steel will turn out.

Not to diss marvel in any way, I think they are better suited for the unrealistic, fantasy style superheroes. Thats what makes some of their heroes better than some of the ones in the DC universe.

BTW, I liked what I saw from The Town but that is a crime drama, so unless he will make the Justice league movie a crime drama Im not so sure how good it is going to turn out...

Coming from a DC fan, let marvel have their victory for right now on a huge superhero movie, but lets focus on our guys one movie at a time and maybe someday a Justice League movie. No point in rushing and ending up w/ a movie that doesnt do Justice League any justice (no pun intended).
totally disagree. DC characters are much more unrealistic, that's why so many ppl prefer marvel. their characters are alot more grounded and have more problems that real ppl can relate to. too many of the well known dc charcters are "godlike"
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #19
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

as strange as this feels(or would be 4 years ago) ben affleck is to good for this fodder.

argo looks more ambitious then the very good gone baby gone, and the truly exceptional the town, so we will see....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #20
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

He might actually want to ACT in the movie though and while he may have proven himself an able director, he's still a mediocre actor at best. Either way I could really care less. I'm just plain sick of super hero movies in general and just wish they would ALL go away for awhile. (except Hellboy 3...I'd like to see that get made at least before Ron Perlman gets too old)
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
dare devil niggehh
they should redo Death of Elektra or make a movie of Born Again, OMFG
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: