Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 04:31 AM   #121
BlueandGold
Lakers 2016
 
BlueandGold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,726
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

BTW this movie was horrible

no plot
terrible acting, actors looked confused half the time
plot didn't make sense
bane's voice horrible
too length (almost 3 hours of garbage?)

I probably only enjoyed the first 30 min, and that was most likely because i was expecting much much more from nolan. Inception and TDK were masterpieces... looking back though in hindsight though he had amazing lead roles for both in Decaprio and Leger.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #122
Segatti
EXPLOSION!!!
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Such as ...

Well, begin with the fact that the US government doesn't do jack shit to save the most important city in the world in five god damn months. Seems legit...
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #123
BMOGEFan
Banned
 
BMOGEFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,339
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Well, begin with the fact that the US government doesn't do jack shit to save the most important city in the world in five god damn months. Seems legit...

Didn't you see the army camped outside the bridge?

Didn't you see the special ops that got shot up in the city hall building?

This is not a plot hole. This is an audience not watching the movie.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #124
BMOGEFan
Banned
 
BMOGEFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,339
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
BTW this movie was horrible

no plot
terrible acting, actors looked confused half the time
plot didn't make sense
bane's voice horrible
too length (almost 3 hours of garbage?)

I probably only enjoyed the first 30 min, and that was most likely because i was expecting much much more from nolan. Inception and TDK were masterpieces... looking back though in hindsight though he had amazing lead roles for both in Decaprio and Leger.

So you said there is NO PLOT. Then you say PLOT doesn't make sense.

BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #125
L8k3r5
Ariana Army
 
L8k3r5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 913
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
BTW this movie was horrible

no plot
terrible acting, actors looked confused half the time
plot didn't make sense
bane's voice horrible
too length (almost 3 hours of garbage?)

I probably only enjoyed the first 30 min, and that was most likely because i was expecting much much more from nolan. Inception and TDK were masterpieces... looking back though in hindsight though he had amazing lead roles for both in Decaprio and Leger.
You are a f*cking idiot. GTFO wih your BS nonsense
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #126
Segatti
EXPLOSION!!!
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
Didn't you see the army camped outside the bridge?

Didn't you see the special ops that got shot up in the city hall building?

This is not a plot hole. This is an audience not watching the movie.

Let me get this straight. A Batman with no money and apparently no resources managed to enter the city stealthily, but the government with all the resources in the world couldn't do it?
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #127
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,427
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Let me get this straight. A Batman with no money and apparently no resources managed to enter the city stealthily, but the government with all the resources in the world couldn't do it?


A Hi Tech Billionare trained by a group of Ninja's......

come on son.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #128
Segatti
EXPLOSION!!!
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
A Hi Tech Billionare trained by a group of Ninja's......

come on son.

My whole point it is not about it (although is indeed pretty lame the fact they didn't show how he entered), it's about the government letting all happen without any intervention. How this is supposed to be realistic?

Last edited by Segatti : 12-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #129
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,427
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
My whole point it is not about it (although is indeed pretty lame the fact they didn't show who he entered), it's about the government letting all happen without any intervention. How this is supposed to be realistic?


- yeah I had similar gripe.....Like at least show us how he gets back to Gotham after the esape from the PIT........he just poped up.


- I just chalked it up to the Movie bieng to long...they had to leave it out

- but can yuo really ever have a batman movie be too long?.....I don't think so.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #130
BMOGEFan
Banned
 
BMOGEFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,339
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- yeah I had similar gripe.....Like at least show us how he gets back to Gotham after the esape from the PIT........he just poped up.


- I just chalked it up to the Movie bieng to long...they had to leave it out

- but can yuo really ever have a batman movie be too long?.....I don't think so.

Yea. The worst movie in the world. Its the same as godfather when they didn't show how Michael corleone got out of America to Sicily and his trip back

Plot hole hell unwatchable movie
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #131
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,427
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
Yea. The worst movie in the world. Its the same as godfather when they didn't show how Michael corleone got out of America to Sicily and his trip back

Plot hole hell unwatchable movie


Yeah I know...especially how the spent 1/3rd of the Godfather Movie explaining how/why they locked down Sicily ...and anyone leaves / enters will deploy an atomic Bomb inside the heart of sicily...


meh..
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #132
Segatti
EXPLOSION!!!
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Yeah I know...especially how the spent 1/3rd of the Godfather Movie explaining how/why they locked down Sicily ...and anyone leaves / enters will deploy an atomic Bomb inside the heart of sicily...


meh..
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy